The Jack Situation

So as I'm sure most of you know, Talia did a live recently exposing what all went down with Jack...

     I love and support Talia 100% and I totally agree that what Jack did is wrong and hurtful. But I also think that people need to stop attacking ALL OF THE KIDS. I don't care if you are on Talia's side or Jack's or neither. They are CHILDREN. All of them. Ellie, Reylynn, Jack, and Talia. They are kids! Kids do stupid things. Kids have stupid drama. That's no reason to attack them online.

     And I am in no way standing up for what Jack did, because that's wrong, but if fans are attacking him then they are no better than he is.

     But I also still love Jack. Yes, he did something stupid, but none of us know him personally, and none of us know all of the drama despite the live stream or what we read. We don't know any of them, so we have no right to judge them and say hurtful things to them because we are angry. And again, they're kids, they will do stupid stuff, and they don't need to be attacked by anybody for it. The only people who have a right to tell them what they need to do and how they need to act are the people who truly know them. And yes, it's okay to be disappointed in Jack, because I know I am, but that doesn't mean we need to hate him or attack him because he's a 14 year old kid. He will learn his lesson, trust me. With all the drama, he's losing his good boy image and I'm sure he's realizing it. He's also losing support, which will hurt him on the long run.

     I think that this drama will blow over and when it does, it doesn't need to be brought back up again. Talia has moved on, she's happier without him, and that's good.

     Again, I'm not backing up Jack because I personally think he's being an idiot, I just wish people would realize that they're kids and even though this may seem like a serious problem now, they'll eventually realize that it's just a bad teenage kid breakup. I've seen relationships that have ended like this in my friend group, and it may seem like a huge deal at the moment, but once it blows over, people realize how normal it is for this to happen to teens.

     It's not okay for Jack to be a jerk, but it's not okay to harass him either. That's my main point. But I support Talia 100%. I just want people to realize that hating Jack isn't the solution. If anything we need to make him realize he's being an idiot kid, which I'm sure he's starting to realize that already now that this drama is happening. Anyyyyyways I just needed to rant a bit. I'll leave now.