Prolougue/Chapter 1: The River Girl

Cool picture right? I took it myself when I was out for a walk. (Those are trees)

Disclaimer:
This is my story. All the names, places and events were created through my own imagination. DO NOT COPY MY STORY. Enjoy the book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They found her floating in the river, unconscious, bloody, and beaten. After fishing her out of the river they assessed the damage. Six broken ribs, a fractured ankle, broken wrist,  eight broken fingers and toes along with numerous other injuries and internal damages.

Questions arose upon her arrival to the hospital. What happened? Who was she? Where was her mate? How did she end up in the river? How was she alive?

Three weeks later she was still in comatose, unmoving and unresponsive. Her body miraculously recovered besides for bruises that still littered in their dark hues. Tubes were constantly in and out of her body injecting medicines and remedies to heal this girl. Her tan skin was now pale, and  clammy from lack of sun. Her malnourished body gained back the weight that toned her body once again. The girl surrounded by mister and pain seemed to start on her way to recovery.

The nurses opened the blinds and windows. The stale air was replaced by natures sweet aroma, and sunlight entreated the room and touched her skin once again.

A year later the doctors gave up. They no longer understood why she was still in a death like sleep, no witch nor healer could explain. She could breathe on her own, she was healed and her body was functioning as any other wolfs. She would simply not wake.

Winter was in full swing. The blizzard outside was hauntingly beautiful. It's deadly frost covered the forest in two fluffy feet of snow that froze over night. The wind howled in fury and no one dared to step outside. Nurses were doing their final check-ups for the evening. As the final room was checked an alarm sounded through the halls. A patient has escaped. A wave of staff fled to the sight and when they arrived they realized their mystery girl was gone as the wind gave an angry howl, covering the fresh footprints in relentless snow.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N

First chapter done. It's pretty boring I know not a lot of dialogue but just let this book run its course for a little. Major editing will occur and I will update as frequently as I can. Byeee