Chapter 5: Foggy Days

The days spent in the hospital were nothing but a blur to Savannah. 

The one thing she remembered the most vividly was her mother. Although she worked in the ER at the hospital, she was not allowed to care for Savannah, as her status as her mother would result in a "conflict of interest." So instead, her mother constantly asked the other doctors, her colleagues, about how Savannah was doing and what they were planning to do with her.

Honestly, she could care less about what they were doing at this point. Despite all the checkups, all the tests, and all the reassurances that she was going to be just fine, Savannah felt worse than ever before.

Not physically speaking. In that aspect, minus what she thought was a bad two-day headache, she felt fine.

What she didn't feel like was OK.

Quite the opposite.

She felt useless. Like a complete and utter failure. She had fucked up so bad that she hadn't even been able to kill herself correctly.

Of course, she didn't let anyone know that she felt that way. 

To the outside world, she looked dead inside. Completely devoid of any emotion. It was horribly ironic. Despite everything she did feel, it was as if she had also been made numb to it all. 

-----------------------------

Holy shmokes this thing took wayyyyyyyy too long to get written.

This chapter's a bit shorter this time around. Hope that's ok.

Don't mind the title, I really had no idea what to make it lol

Sorry to keep you all waiting for so long. College sucks up my time.

Also, should I move all the stuff that isn't a chapter to another "Book"? 

Like should I make a work purely for Author's Notes? 

Let me know what you think because I'm seriously considering that.

Hope you guys like the chapter!