•Date?•

Finns p.o.v~

Never did I think that I would ever build up the strength to ask out Millie brown, but I guess I did. Well, not that I am never going to confirm my feelings for her to Noah, but I don't want Jacob or Romeo stealing her away from me. I mean Jacob, that son of a bitch better not hurt her again or I will whoop his ass! When I finally saw her by here locker, I moved in. "Uh hay mills" I smiled. "Oh, hey Finnie" she smiled back and my heart melted at the nickname she gives me."so um I was um uh.....wondering if I could take you out tonight!" I blurt out, immediately facepalming afterwords. "Oh my, Mr. Wolfhard, are u asking me on a date?" She asked dramatically. "Um yeah, I mean if you want to.." I looked into her hazel eyes with love. "Of corse, so when, where and what time?" She asks curiously. "Well I'll pick you up at 7 and where we are going is a surprise princess." I say slyly as I slip in the nickname. She blushes and looks up at me, "Ok I'll be sure to be ready." She smiles, shuts her locker and struts down the hallway to her best class. I smile and walk my opposite way.

Millie's p.o.v~
*little bit of a trigger warning guys*

As I walk home I have nothing but a smile on my face. I enter the house and see my dad. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN" he shouts, echoing through the house. "Em..school" I wimper. "THATS IT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU, SLUT! I AM LEAVING! YOU BREATH A WORD IF THUS TO THE POLICE I KILL YOU! YOU GOT THAT?" He shouts in my face as tears run down my face. "Y-es". I stutter. "USE MY CREDIT CARD TO STAY ALIVE! THERES NO LIMIT ON IT, BYE SLUT!" He shouts as he slaps my face one more time and I stand their as I hear his car race off. I do the one thing I could think of, call Sadie, Maddie and iris, tell them dads on a business trip a put on the famous 'Millie Brown fake smile' that no-one can see past.

Time slip to the girls helping Millie•

When the girls come round and Sadie helps me pick out my outfit, we pick a black vest top, green cullots and (instead of nude heels) my black heels.

Maddie curls my hair and iris slays my make-up

Maddie curls my hair and iris slays my make-up. They asked me what the red mark on my face was and I say that I wacked it off a door. Soon the door bell rings and I have to go off to my date....

~
Sooooo short chapter but I promise next will be longer

Till Friday my darlings💖