Hibari and Hibird...

Protecting Innocence

Hibari Kyoya

~

Sorry about the extreme lateness...Eheheh...I totally forgot about the request (TTATT)

THIS IS FROM Cloudyrainbows (?)-san TO Kami-no-ko-san...~

...I can't find Kami-no-ko-san tho...So I can't dedicate this to her...

A drowsy [Name] sat tied up on a random wooden chair.

"Omo...Where the hell am I..."she mumbled, still feeling slightly light headed. "What the shit did I drink..."

She looked around despite the swirling colours and narrowed her eyes at a male standing in front of her dizzily.

"May I know your name?"

"Hmm? Whoa, I didn't think that the younger Hibari would be...Polite..." he mused. "I guess good looks runs in the family but not good manners..."

"I'm not getting any younger here, mister."

"But impatience sure does. My name's of no importance, what's important is yours. Are you Hibari [Name]?"

"I am flattered that you think my name is important, Mr unimportant personnel. But I do believe that everyone's existence isn't just a fly." [Name] answered smoothly, ignoring the painful throb at the back of her head.

'What the hell did they hit me with?!'

She noticed the small cameras installed in the corners of the room.

More like blurry white/grey rectangles, but, yeah.

"If you insist...My name's Kiel, and yours?"

"I...Can't remember..." [Name] gave an uncertain smile. "What is it?"

Mentally smirking, she tried to look for a way to escape but with the ropes around her wrist, ankles and torso, it was kinda difficult.

But nothing too much for a Hibari.

The man looked slightly panicked as he shouted into his phone, "The girl doesn't remember her name! What am I supposed to do now??"

She feigned innocence as she blinked at the man when he asked her questions.

When he looked away, [Name] twisted her hands a little and...Snapped one of her wrists.

Wincing in pain and resisting the urge to scream, she slipped her other hand through the loop before the other one.

"Stay put, okay, princess? I'll just to speak to someone for a while." Kiel said and walked out of the room.

"M'kay--No."

She untied the knots with one hand and stood up shakily.

'WHAT THE HELL DID I DRINK?! WHAT DID I GET HIT WITH, SERIOUSLY?! And my hand...Ow...'

Then she heard a few shrieks and screams of agony from outside.

"Ehhh? Keep the noise down, imbeciles..." she muttered, twisting the door knob, only to find that its locked. "Well at least they're smart enough to do that. But it's useless~"

[Name] walkes back to the center of the room and with a powerful kick, the chair crashed through the glass of the door.

She reached her hand out and unlocked it.

"Idiots' left the key there. Honestly...Whatever. Toodles~" she smirked at the cameras and strolled out.

"[Name]," a certain carnivore called. "You took so long."

"Well I had a broken wrist, nii-chan!" she pouted. " and my head's like a carnival's merry-go-round."

"HA! I TOLD YOU SPIKING HER DRINK WAS ESSENTIAL!"

Kyoya's eye twitched.

"How dare you herbivores...I'll bite you to death!"

And so more bloody bodies were added to the already filled hallways of unconscious bodies.

"Go home." Kyoya commanded, ruffling her hair.

"Oi!" she stumbled a little. "I told you I'm tipsy!"

The prefect groaned in slight annoyance before slipping an arm under knees and back, carrying her bridal-style.

"Home."

"Lead the way, mah noble stead!" [Name] giggled (I think she's drunk...) and Kyoya started walking, kicking away the motionless bodies on the ground.

"Be more aware next time, baka." He muttered quietly so that he won't disturb the girl who had fallen unconscious due to pain.

Omake

~

Before he went, though, Kyoya stomped on the stomach of the guy who had dared to suggest spiking his sister's drink.

Sensing his owner's anger, or just wanting to help his mistress get revenge, Hibird hopped off of Kyoya's head and pecked as well as clawed at the guy's face a few times, leaving painful looking red marks with blood.

Kyoya nodded in satisfaction and Hibird flew back to him.