( BERSERKER )

BERSERKER
( plot shop )

Welcome to our plot shop where we give you plot ideas! As you all can see, we have decided to give away plots because we are either too busy or just lazy

[ RULES ]

[ 1 ] if you're wanting a plot please be patient and polite! we will not hesitate to take it back and block you.

[ 2 ] we will only be giving plots to authors who we deem worthy enough to write it. simple as that! (we don't want one chapter up for eternity)

[ 3 ] when you have been given a plot please have it up within two weeks (this includes but doesn't limit to a summary, playlist, epigraph, cast list ect.)

[ 4 ] always credit the original author. the one who graciously gave you the plot! (it will say in that chapter who came up with the idea). should be given credit in the description of the book and somewhere in the first chapter / part (because we know people do cast lists ect.)

[ 5 ] we would love to be tagged in the story (if that's still possible). we want to watch it grow and how it turns out! yes, we will actually read them.

[ 6 ] if given a plot and you no longer want it / have time to write it, give it back!! we can't stress this enough. we won't be mad.

[ 7 ] do not take plots without our permission!!

[ 8 ] we have the right to deny you a plot so please don't get mad about it.

[ 9 ] as always have fun and be kind!!

All you have to do is say you want it! if you are confused by the set up title will be in all caps and bold. Status will be in parentheses that are also bold but status ( available / taken ) will be in italics. Everything else is easy!

KEY FOR FUTURE REFERENCE:
* = can be changed
a = available
t = taken

Enjoy!!!