Chapter 8

Harry's POV:

I caught her attention and I was determined to keep it that way. It took Ashley ages to realise I liked her not because of who I was behind the spotlight, she soon realised I was genuine and liked her because she was kind, smart & patient. She gave me time, she made me determined to reach out for her, she made me realise that not every girl out there wanted to date me for my money, looks or fame, she was willing to deny her feelings because of who I was on stage. I was like any other guy thats what I wanted, I wanted to walk down the street and not be swoomped I wanted an identity around from One Direction but also within it, and that was hard to find.

Once she took down the barriers that separated us I knew it would be fine from then on, it was we started of as friends, like every relationship should and slowly it proceeded into having feelings for each other.

I liked her because she didn't jump at me, so many fans did this and it turned me off, it made me upset that they were not attracted to me, faults and imperfections included. They wanted my fame and glory not me for who I was, that was one of the parts of being in One Direction I'll always dislike the in sincertiy of the fans onyl wanting me for something that would change one day, my looks wouldn't be permnant but true love could.

Its hard being who I am, sure I love it, I'll always be thankful and for what sucess I have made for myself. But its just so hard to like someone for who they truly are, behind make up and fame is someone who was once never recognised, and once I realised that I liked Ashley cause her attention was hard to grab, and once she knew I liked her for who she was, and not because I wanted publicity or to be seeing in a pub drinking.

Things went smoothly, and I am thankful it was hard to capture and hold her attention, I'm glad that I had to work at it, cause it makes its much more special now.

A/N

If you ship Ashley & Harry they hashtag  Hshley or Arry but I go for Hashley! This will be a mini series! 

MJroco, it may not all be related like a sequel but will star Ashley & Harry in different scenarios.