The First Kiss (kind of)

Nick's P.O.V

I was on my way to the Bremen Ruins to meet with Adalind to fix up the godforsaken spell she cast on Hank, exuberating the thought of finally destroying the thing she treasures most, her powers. I refuse to let her torment the people I love any more. The pure desire and rage to kill her turned my knuckles white gripping the steering wheel, speeding to save my best friend with no time to lose.

As soon as I got to the entrance, she was there. Her signature long, straight blonde hair, slightly messed up from the intimate moments with Hank that made me barf every time that thought came into mind. Her sinister smile and her cold, blue eyes full of satisfaction aimed right at me as soon as I stepped out of my car, slightly trailing forward in her leather outfit, I'm assuming she was prepared for a fight. I am not handing over the key, not over my own dead body. 

Glaring at her, she remained with a smile and finally spoke,

"I hope you brought the key, Nick. Hank doesn't have much more time."

I smirked smugly at her and sarcastically remarked, 

"Sorry."

"I thought he would have meant more to you than that."

"He does."

"You don't believe me, do you? Too bad. He's gonna die."

"How are you going to explain a dead cop in your bed?"

"His heart gave out. It happens. I'll see you at the funeral, Nick. I'll be sure to cry."

That's it.

"Adalind!"

She turned around and I have had enough.

"I think it's time we settle our differences...violently."

As soon as those aggressive words were uttered out of my mouth, she woged into her true form and charges towards me. She attempts to strike, but that was her first mistake as I pivot and dodge her first attempt to attack. She swings for my head but I dodge once again then I strike my first blow with a right hook. She recoils back then she holds onto me, I assume for a strike from her head, but no, she kicks my knee as an attempt to knock me down. As she thinks she's still in control, she aims for another blow to my head, and once again I dodge.

She had power over me and strikes me with a left hook and kicks my stomach as a low blow to wind me. Another strike, and I'm almost down but as I get back up, her hexenbiest powers let her levitate more than usual and comes down with a mean punch. I finally have the willpower to get up and dodge a few more strikes, then I finally got a hold of her and pinned her against a tree.  She pounds my head with her own then kicks me once again so I'm leant back on a fallen tree. I block her next punch, then she lunges forward, knocking me down with her own body weight pinning me down.

We roll around trying to gain strength over the other, and then I finally keep her down on the soil and grass, pinning her arms above her head. Seeing her so submissive made me feel things I shouldn't be feeling for the woman I mostly despise. She woges back into her human form, makeup and hair messed up and looking terrified, and at that moment I had mixed emotions. Mainly rage and resentment but at the same time, remorse and understanding. I craved for this moment but seeing her facial expressions change from anger to fear made me hesitate for a minute.

I had to get her to bite me and I only thought of one way to do it.

I pressed my lips on hers and sparks were everywhere.

Adalind's P.O.V.

He had his entire body weight on top of me so I couldn't move at all, not even my legs or arms, and I had to admit I was slightly aroused by this dominant side of Nick, but the main thought in my brain was the fear of what he was going to do to me. As soon as he brought his face down to my own, I was puddle with confusion. His lips were onto mine and it immediately caught me by surprise and the immediate sparks and butterflies pooled together in my stomach, but then hexenbiest instinct came over me and suddenly I wanted him to get the hell off of me, so I decided to bite his lip. 

As he tried to pull away, I bit too hard to the point where I drew blood and I realised what I had done as soon as he pulled away from me and got up. I felt all of my power fading away from inside of me as my hexenbiest was slowly being killed by the blood of the Grimm in front of me. He stood there with barely any emotion on his face. I passed out for about a second as the final moment as a hexenbiest then finally got up, blood around my mouth, with Nick still staring at me.

"You killed me."

He hesitated, "You don't look so dead."

"I'm just like everybody else, I'm nothing. You've taken everything."

Once I got home to my mother, she saw my physical state and brought me into a hug, then ripped away from me as soon as she sensed that my hexenbiest was gone.

"Oh my god, he got to you. How did he get his blood into you?"

I paused.

"I bit him...I didn't mean--"

I got cut off by her slapping me harshly across the face. 

"You know what getting that key would have meant for us."

"I wasn't doing it for us. I was doing it for...you", I said as Sean Renard walked up from behind my mother, looking at me up and down.

"You lost more than just the key, then."

"The Grimm knew. How did he know?" I asked, dazed and confused, tears still running down my face.

"Because he's smarter than you, and he has proved he's more valuable than I anticipated. I underestimated him. Not my mistake, I was trusting--"

"An amateur", my mother cut in.

I turned my eyes to her, shocked how quick she turned her back on me, my heart aching thinking I wasn't good enough for my own mother.

"I had such high hopes for you, honey."

"What are you gonna do to me?" I asked in fear.

"What's not already been done? You're useless now, just another pretty girl."

Betrayal. That's all I felt. From my own mother and the man that I admired the most. I left my house, with even more tears streaming down my face. I did all of that work for it to be ruined, thrown back into my face and turned away from the people who convinced me to do it in the first place. 

Yet I still couldn't get that bloody kiss out of my head. It might have been for a completely different reason but Nick chose to do it that way. Do I feel something for the man I despise and the man who hates me? No, that cannot be possible, but I know what I felt. I haven't felt that with anyone, not even Sean. He would never feel the same way, not after everything I've done.

Or would he? Only time will tell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

oH HI it's been a while. I have no excuse really, life's been shit, I can give you that much, buttt I am back from the dead lol, and I have more ideas and plans with this random fanfic, including deleted nadalind scenes in both season 5 and 6 ;), so if you're not up to date, don't read until you have.

Question: When did you first start shipping Nadalind?

I did from the start to be honest, I always noticed the sexual tension between the two of them:P

 Answer in the comment section, I'll reply to all!