School Time

*ding ding ding*  Waking
up to the lousy alarm at 6:00 am is like a needle stinging me 🙄. I decided to wear a nice crop top, that shows off...With some ripped jean shorts.....

I also found some nice boots that I think goes with the outfit

After I got ready I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth.....Headed to school where I hope won't be bad today.........
I arrived at school seeing my boyfriend, Marcus Flint 😍(I love him). I meet up with my bestie, Cartier Sunset, we talked about everything on our way to first period.....
~~~~~~1 Period, Language Arts~~~~
Class is all noisy but I wonder why it's not always like this 🤨
Teacher, Miss Hernandez : "Ok class settle down....now tell me what's the problem here???"
The class just stood there all silence...
Miss Hernandez: " 😑 Miss May 😑"
Brooklyn May, the mean girl with her little minions, Zooey Lynn, and Tori Flint (Tori is my boyfriends sister)....
BTW Marcus is in 10th grade like me but he is older than his sister who is also in 10th by 5 months...
Brooklyn May: "😏What???"
Miss Hernandez: "What's going on here"
Brooklyn May: "Ummm.... I don't think it's a teacher situation it's someone who's in a relationship situation"
Miss Hernandez: "If that's the case then you shouldn't be discussing it in class, wait till nutrition....Now lets get started on work"
Yeah I really want to know who the couple is that is having a problem and I'm pretty sure it not my bae and I because we seem to be doing well...
~~~~~~~ 2 Period, P.E. ~~~~~~~~~~
I was changing to my baggy P.E. clothes when I over heard my name 'Krystal Heart' I was hoping it wasn't me and Marcus who had a problem and if we did wouldn't I have known......
~~~~~~~~~~Nutrition~~~~~~~~~~
I walked up to Marcus and had a conversation.....
Me(Krystal Heart) : "Hey babe"
Marcus Flint: " Hi baby"
He said all nervous
Me: " What's wrong???"
Marcus: " Nothing is wrong"
Me: " uhh...Ok"
Now I was very suspicious 😒
I went up to Cartier Sunset
Me: "Hey bestie.... I....uhhh...Do you know anything about the rumor???"
Cartier: "No but I can go ask Marcus, I know it's about you and him tho"
Me: "Ok while you do that I'm ganna go get breakfast"
Cartier: "Ok"
She went off to Marcus but I don't know where he went....
On my way to breakfast I saw Marcus in a secret hallway so I peeked to see what he was going to say to Cartier about the rumor
Cartier showed up but I wonder how she knew he'll be there but oh well I'll just see what he says
This is what I heard
Marcus: "Hey bae"
Cartier: "Hey handsome😍"
After I heard that I was hoping I was hearing wrong but then..........................
Cartier slowly pushes Marcus against the wall and they start making out........
What will I do
I'm freaking out
My bestie is making out with my boyfriend
My boyfriend is cheating on me with my bestie
Suddenly Brooklyn May shows up
Brooklyn: " What are you doing??? Are you just ganna let them make out while your suffering watching them???"
Zooey Lynn: "I know right"
Tori Flint: "My brother is cheating on you like he always does that so maybe you should just break up with him 🙄"
I stood there all silent as they walked away........................................................

TO BE CONTINUED

*Hey it's 'unknown' aka the author...
Hoped you guys liked this chapter(chapter 2).....it's getting close to a part that includes the word forgive as it says in the title •see you Strangers in the next chapter*