Chapter 4 Someone And Something New

Brittany's POV
"Hey Negan, before we get started..." I got up and walked over to his desk, grabbed our coffees and held one out for him. "I got us some coffee, I hope I got it the way you like it." He took the coffee, took a sip and said, "Thank you Ms.Thomas, it's just the way I like it." I noticed he called me by my last name, and I thought, if he makes me call him by his first name then he should call me by my first name, so I said, "Your welcome and I'm glad you like it. But please if you insist on me calling you by your first name, please call me by mine, I would truly appreciate it. Thank you." He looked at me with a smirk and said, "Ok Brittany, I will. Now let's discuss what you will be doing for me... work wise, that is..." I nodded and listened.
Negans POV
"You will be with me defending the defendant in court during hearings and trials. But don't worry they'll be pretty easy, we're only doing lighter easier cases at the moment since that's mainly what I do anyway. So you have nothing to worry about, trust me." She looked at me with honest and trusting eyes and said, " I trust you. I'm glad I'm working with you, you're so nice and sweet, and I'll have easy cases. I mean, really it couldn't be better..." I noticed the last part she says with a bit of disappointment and sadness. "I'm glad I have you working for me, you seem kind and sweet yourself, and, very beautiful." I say, the last part blushing, turning my head away, trying to hide it.
Sandra's POV
I woke up and got my clothes on and grabbed my stuff for work and locked the apartment door behind me. When I got to the parking lot I got in my SUV and drove to the law firm. I walked inside and went to my husbands office- Negan Morgan -and opened the door. He was talking to a girl about working for him. I said, "Oh, sorry did I interrupt?"
Negan said, " oh no you're fine we were um, just finishing."
"Well good morning sweety, and good morning..."
"Brittany Thomas."
"Ms.Thomas, nice meeting you." The young girl had somewhat of a shocked face when I called Negan sweety, i'm surprised she doesn't know we're married. I walked over to Negan and asked, "So what is she going to do here?"
He looked at me and said, " she'll be doing the basics, You know all the easy cases alongside me."
I smiled and said, "Well you both better get to work then, shouldn't you?"
"Yeah we better." He responded, walking over to Brittany.