27; slippery slope

"Want some help in there?"

Yes. "No thanks."

He cocks his head to the side as he continues crossing the room to me. "You sure about that?"

Instinctively, I lower my gaze to his groin. "Yes I'm sure," I reply, snapping my eyes back to his face.

Get yourself together, Mabel.

He's so close that if he really wanted to, he could pull back the door and see everything, but he doesn't. He watches me carefully for a moment, his eyes narrowing slightly as though he doesn't believe me. "I'll see you outside then," he says finally, but he doesn't move.

I clench my thighs together in response to the way he looks at me. It's almost like I'm something to eat. It doesn't help that the memory of him letting out his aggression at the gym is still fresh in my mind, and his shorts still hang dangerously low on his hips, taunting me.

"Screw it," I sigh, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.

Alex's lips come crashing down against my waiting mouth, his tongue immediately sliding out to seek mine. I kiss him back wholeheartedly, my fingertips biting painfully into the metal edging on the shower door.

I step back under the spray of water, giving him a chance to undress, and rinse the suds from my hair

This is crazy, I tell myself.

Alex slips in beside me, his hands like icicles against my feverish skin as she rests them on my hips. I take a deep breath in through my nose, inhaling the steam and silently willing my body to calm down. He steps closer, pulling our bodies flush up against each other, and drags his lips along the side of my throat. I moan at an almost embarrassingly loud volume, reaching up to cover my own mouth.

"Don't do that," he croons, gently prying my hand from my face. "I love hearing you..."

I turn in his arms, lacing my fingers behind his neck and feeling his arousal brush against my stomach. His eyes are dark and hooded with desire as he watches me intently, a tiny smirk playing on the edges of his lips.

He lifts one of his hands, skimming the side of my breast. His calloused fingers brush lightly against my nipple and I gasp at the sensation, feeling my core tighten at even the small amount of contact. He's being so gentle with me, but I find myself craving the aggression I know he keeps bottled up deep inside.
I stretch up on my toes and press my mouth to his, but he returns the kiss is too gentle, and I let out a frustrated groan.

Alex pulls back and cocks an eyebrow at me in question. "What's the matter?"

"I want you to touch me, Alex," I murmur back, and I find that I sound like a child.

He rolls my nipple between his fingers, but his touch is still too light. "I am."

I press further into his hand. "No, you're not. You're treating me like I'll break."

"Mabes..." he trails off, a warning in his tone.

Feeling bold, I reach between us and wrap my fingers around his length tightly, pulling up and flicking my thumb over the head of his penis. He tilts his head back and lets out a groan, his hips bucking into my hand.

I grin to myself, feeling proud that I'm able to get such a reaction from him, and repeat the movement.

"Mabel," Alex says lowly, his head snapping forward again.

I shoot him a cheeky smile and bat my eyelashes at him. "What?"

A deep sound—almost resembling a growl—rumbles deep in his chest, and I swear I'm able to see something snap inside him just from looking him in the eyes. All at once he seems to surge forward, his rough hands grabbing me by the cheeks and steering my mouth to his.

My subconscious does a little victory dance, tapping her heels on my brain. This is what I wanted.

I moan softly into his mouth and Alex is quick to take advantage of my parted lips, snaking his tongue past them to explore the inside. He gathers my wrists in one of his hands and presses them against the wall above my head, using his free hand to reach behind me and squeeze my bottom.

"Fuck," he hisses, dropping his head to the crook of my neck. I shiver as he skims his nose along the base of my throat, his breath coming out in hot pants against my skin.

He drags his hand around to my front, swooping his head low to capture my nipple in his mouth. His actions fuel the fire in me that has begun to unfurl, like adding gasoline to a flame. As his fingers brush skillfully against my clit, I arch into him, and he releases my wrists so my own hand can find his arousal again.

My center aches for more than just his fingers, to feel -all -of -him, but I'm also not I naive enough to believe that losing my virginity in the shower will be anything but unpleasant.

He slips a finger along my slit, spreading the wetness from my core. His thumb circles the bundle of nerves there tantalizingly, making my knees go weak, all the while he sucks and licks my breast. I'm like putty in his hands—I'll do anything he asks of me at this point—and it's almost scary how much my hormones are able to control me.

I work the shaft of his dick, sliding my palm up and down, reveling in the way it causes him to groan against my skin. Blood rushes to the surface of my sensitive flesh as Alex nibbles his way up to my neck, and I know the marks will be there tomorrow when I wake up, but I can't be bothered to care.

"Alex..." his name leaves my lips in a sigh as I grind against his hand unabashedly.

He grins, pressing his mouth to mine to swallow up every sound that I make. His fingers move quicker, and I follow his lead, stroking him faster until we're both panting into each other's mouths.

"Fuck..." he grunts, his hips surging forward. "Keep doing that, baby...yeah, just like that..." A strangled cry leaves my lips as he slides a finger inside me. "You're so tight...fuck..."

My eyes screw shut, the tension in my belly building, and try my hardest to remember to continue stroking him. His free hand moves to my breast to roll my nipple between his finger and thumb just as he squeezes another digit into my core.

"Fuck, Alex," I cry out, my head falling back to collide with the tile wall. Stars dance behind my eyelids as my orgasm rocks through me.

Alex grunts and lets out a shaky breath, his release coating my hand and hip, and lets his head fall into the crook of my neck.