Violet

"You like that?" She murmured as she continued to flick her tongue in and out of my throbbing pussy. I couldn't fix my mouth to get a word out. Instead, I responded with soft moans letting her know that I loved her tongue work. This was wrong. My boyfriend was probably at home wondering why I wasn't responding to his text messages. She had me caught in the moment. One minute we were studying and the next minute, my red laced thong was in her mouth. "Let me taste you." she had whispered, pressing her soft lips against my inner thighs. My insides were screaming for attention so I laid back and let her taste my treasure.
Her tongue made love to my vagina and I didn't want her to stop. Just as I thought she was done, she slipped a finger into my hole while her tongue continued to make love to my clit. Once my body began to shake, I knew I was coming to a climax. My soul left my body as I grabbed her hand and moaned loud enough to awaken the universe. Her tongue and finger moved faster as my body shook more. "Ahhh..." I yelled as I allowed my juices to soak her face. I was shocked when I felt her swallowing every bit of me. This girl was a beast. Was she trying to make me fall in love? The bitch was trying to turn me out. It was working because she was doing my body right. I wanted to shout, "I love you!" but knew that was overboard. After she finished swallowing all of me, she picked her head that so that our eyes could meet. When they met, I couldn't help but smile. There was fire and desire in her eyes. She smiled back then reached over to pass me my underwear. Damn, I wonder if she had a girlfriend. If she did, was she eating her pussy this great? Why the fuck would she snatch my soul knowing she wasn't single. It wasn't the time to ask questions because I didn't want to kill the mood.
"You okay?" she asked with a smirk.
"Yes." I mumbled as I slipped my underwear on & reached for my clothes.
"You wanna continue studying or you need to get home to your man?"
"I uh...I'm going to go. Your girlfriend will probably be calling you soon."
"If that's your way of asking if I have a girlfriend, I don't."
Well, there was my answer. I wanted to ask why she was single. The girl was absolutely beautiful. Her milk chocolate skin glistened as well as her dark olive eyes. Her smile was worth millions and deserved to be on the Colgate commercials. Giggling to myself, I wondered if that even made sense. Her perfect shape made me question if this was natural or surgery work. Either way, she was perfect. I was still so horny, feeling my wet vagina still throbbing through my underwear. Now it was my turn to want to taste her although I've never been intimate with another female.
"Can I taste you now?" I whispered pulling her face close to mine so that our lips could meet. The kiss was universal. I allowed my slippery tongue into her mouth as she left out a soft moan. Her small hands rubbed up and down my back, causing more of a puddle between my legs. Just as we were in the moment again, my phone vibrated. Dominique pulled back with a look of annoyance. "Answer it." she said as she moved off the bed and proceeded to the door. Shaking my head, I picked up my phone and accepted my call from my boyfriend.
"Yeah bae?" I asked as if I wasn't just getting intimate with my beautiful ass classmate.
"What the fuck you doing? You don't see me fucking texting you?" he raged.
"Calm down, I'm studying with a classmate."
"Send me your location, I'm coming to get you and if you do anything slick, I'm violating you and your fucking study buddy."
"My study buddy is a girl."
"I don't give a fuck, send me your location." he snapped ending the call. Dominique walked back into the bedroom with that smirk on her face. "You gotta go?" she asked walking closer to me. Her soft hands touched my face causing my eyes to close and drift off into another world. She was so affectionate and knew all the places to turn me on and make me melt. I wish my boyfriend was like this but, all he wants to do is fuck and argue. There's no type of passion or desire being with him. My phone vibrated again and I sighed out loud. Before accepting the call, I looked up at Dominique with a saddened face. "Do what you gotta do. I'll still be here."
                                      ***
    The ride to my house was awkward. I didn't feel like speaking to Damien. I listened as he raged about bullshit. "Why you ain't fucking speaking?" he questioned.
"I don't feel like arguing with you." That was partially true because he knows I'm not allowing him to yell at me without hearing my mouth but, my mind was focused on Dominique. I still felt her tongue inside of me. Damn! Only if Damien could be as passionate as Dominique. I was getting ready to tell his ass I'm a lesbian but, I kept my mouth shut.
"Every other day you wanna argue, someone got your attention?" he asked.
"Nah."
"You just need some dick, Violet." he said with a smirk. I burst into laughter because he was so fucking stupid. I don't need dick, I need Dominique!
"Let me out the car, I'll walk home."
"Nah, I'm about to fuck the shit outta you." Damien pulled the car over so that we were in the grass. "You deadass? We on the highway."
"Who cares? People driving, they ain't paying us no mind." Damien said putting the car in park. "Come to the backseat."
He crawled to the backseat waiting for me to follow him. Once I took my seatbelt off, he helped me to the backseat and pressed his lips against my neck. As much as I didn't want to fuck him, him sucking my neck was turning me on. My horny ass quickly pulled my leggings and underwear off, thinking he was about to dive his face in my ocean. Instead, he pulled his pants off exposing his thick 9 inch penis. The sight of that huge thing made my pussy throb. So much for not wanting to fuck. I turned over and put my ass in the air so he knew what time it was. "Back shots, huh?" I heard him murmur. He slipped his huge love stick inside the warm ocean & moaned loudly. Now, I was in tune. I began throwing my ass back on the dick as he held my waste to gain control.
"You like this dick huh?" he moaned.
I said nothing. I continued throwing my shit back, getting into the zone. Wow, I loved this nigga. Or maybe it was the dick I loved. Either way, my body was feeling right. He moved one hand from my waste to my 30 inch Peruvian hair and yanked it. "Uhhh...fuck me daddy!" screamed.
"Like this?" he whispered giving me deeper and faster stroke. Every stroke made me feel more powerful. Both his hands went around my neck and that's when I lost all control. At this point, I felt my ass clapping crazy on this dick.
"Fuck." he cursed slowing his strokes down.
"Don't stop...please...cum in me." I begged. Not caring if his strokes slowed down, I picked my pace up. I was feeling nasty now.
"Girl, you so wet."
I turned my head around so that he could see the desire in my eyes. "You drowning." I whispered, while he slowly pulled out.
"Yesssss." I moaned enjoying the last of his love stick. Dominique was still heavy on my mind but, so was Damien. Giggling to myself, I knew what had to be done.