Damien

This rain and weed had me horny as hell. I wanted to call up my side bitch but, she'd want me to stay the night with her clingy ass. Violet on the other hand, acted like all she wanted to do was fuck and go about her business. She never cared for my company and her nonchalance pissed me off. Sometimes a nigga needed some attention. She was always so busy at school which was how I met my side piece. Nicki has to be the most prettiest Caucasian girl, I have ever met. She wasn't the typical Caucasian girl. Her cranberry dyed hair touched her round plumped ass, that complimented her small waistline and thick thighs. Her eyes were the color of a amber gemstone, giving her this exotic look.
Nicki approached me outside of the college campus, a month ago when I dropped Violet off. She pulled out a piece of paper and pen from her bag, wrote her number down and told me to text. The fact that she was so bold turned me on so I texted her and from there, we been kicking it. After I fucked a couple times, she started becoming more clingy. Although she knew I wasn't single, she didn't care. She wanted all of my time. "If you ain't making money or in the streets, then you don't need to be with her, you need to be with me." Nicki continuously said.
Tonight, I was going to pop up on Violet. I knew she was home because I shared her location with me without her knowledge. I trusted her but, not enough due to the fact that she was so damn nonchalant. I glanced over at the passenger seat and smiled at the bottle of Patron and my 9mm glock. When I pulled up in front of Violet's house, I was about to call her, then remembered she gave me a key. I grabbed the bottle and gun, prepared to surprise my baby. I stuffed the gun in my pants and took a swig of the Patron. The first shot is always everything. Walking up to the door, I saw the lights were dimmed in the living room. Violet has to be in there reading a book or something. I put the key in the lock and pushed the door open.
"Violet why you..." my voice drifted at the sight of my girlfriend. She didn't pick her head up immediately. I didn't know if I should be upset or turned on because my girlfriend was in here getting her freak on with another female. Rage grew in my body as I pulled the female off of Violet. They wanted to fuck? I was going to fuck. "Don't be stingy, let's really have some fun." I shot at them. I put the bottle of Patron to my face and gulped until I felt the buzz.
"I don't think you ready for me."
I turned my attention to the short, milk chocolate girl that stood with a flirty smirk. Her words must of surprised Violet because she stared at the girl in disbelief. I didn't have time for the bullshit, I was ready to beat the shit out of Violet but, I decided to get my dick wet to calm my rage down. "Come here." I said pulling the girl close to me and bending her over. She arched her back so deep, I thought I was about to nut. I caressed her soft ass ready to stick my dick into her soul. She pushed Violet on the couch, spreading her legs open so that she could taste Violet's sweetness. Turned on even more, I slowly entered this girl's warmth. Her insides were very wet and tight. Her tight walls wrapped around my dick, causing my erection to grow harder and larger. My strokes were slow because I was trying hard  not to cum inside of her. The Patron had me feeling like a porn star and I'm pretty sure that's how she felt with the Hennessy. She moved her face from Violet's vagina so that she could moan. Violet, not very satisfied with that pulled me from the girl and lowered me to the floor. "Let me ride my man dick." she whispered falling into a split on my dick.
"Damn girl." I groaned in pleasure impressed by Violet's jealously and aggression. She moved up and down on my dick with speed. Violet usually was nasty but, tonight the sex felt different. Just when I was about to close my eyes, I watched as the girl walked over and stood over me. She lowered her body so that her wet vagina was in my face. I gripped her small waistline and removed my long tongue from out my mouth into her universe. Her juices flowed quickly down my throat as my tongue went in and out. She tasted like nothing but water. This ocean was deeper than Violet's! I wanted to hit her with the finger and tongue combo but, I needed to keep my grip so she wouldn't move. As I moved my tongue up and down her clit, she squirmed around riding my face. The force of Violet's pounding snapped me back to reality. For a second, I forgot she was riding me like a cowgirl riding a bull.
"Dominique turn around, I wanna suck on your lips." Violet moaned. Dominique spun around so that she was facing Violet. I couldn't see them kissing because Dominique's back view was blocking but, the sound of their lips smacking made my erection continue to grow. Fuck, I was coming to my climax and didn't want to stop. The girls were so caught up in the moment, I didn't want to fuck anything up so, I released myself into Violet as Dominique released herself into my mouth. I let out a loud groan when I felt Violet releasing herself onto the love stick. Not only were we all releasing our cum, we were releasing strong energy. All the anger that I felt when I first walked into the living room was now gone. This had to be the best sex I had in my life and I wanted to do it again.