2)Arriving

Hey so its kind of  a different or I guess Tyler's perspective (insert panic! at the disco pun)but I tried my best so enjoy
-Angel

Me and my Mother arrived after what seemed to be years but was and hour drive and as soon as I got out of the car and walked into the entrance I was greeted by an older lady. She asked me what my name was but I didn't respond I just kind of stood their frozen. Im not the best at speaking if it isn't to my parents of course.I also seem to studder here and there but my mom told the older women my name and then they began to chat.
I didn't exactly know what they where talking about because I zoned out abit my mind  started to wonder as I started looking around at the place.

From the corner of my eye I see some type of lunch room or cafeteria.There is a group of girls sitting at one of the tables talking and glancing over at me. I move my head and see a cople more tables filled with people. I looked to the left of me and there was a pair of stairs going up and another pair going down.
I started fidgeting with my fingers and biting the inside of my lip trying to distracted myself from getting even more nervous than I was
"Well we can get you all set up In your room if you would like.Your room mate is probably not in their most kids are in the lunch haul so you will be able to unpack"
The older women said standing up and smiling. My Mom pulled me into a hug and kissed my for head and wisperd in my ear
"Good luck I love you"
"I love you too mom I said as I slightly pulled away from the hug and she just left
the women then lead me up the stairs we entered a haul way with at least 20 rooms.Everyone had to have a room mate though cause they were running low on space.Room 13, the older women left so I could un pack. About 30 minutes latter I had un packed there was a closet so I could put my clothes in.There was also a night stand that I put my phone charger and my note book in it.All I had to unpack now was my bathroom stuff
I was scared though cause I didn't want to disorganize my room mates stuff so I just kept it all right next to my bed for now.
Then I flopped and landed face first on my bed my roomates was across from mine.
I had red white and black checkered sheets and two soft white pillows. The other bed was exactly the same except it was blue white and black insead of red white and black.
All of a sudden I heard a knock at the door
was that them? I started to get nervous but when the door opened it was the same old lady she had a white piece of paper in her hand.
"You probably already ate so you don't have to go to the lunch haul" she said in a calm voice
I actually haven't eaten in two days.I didn't have an eating disorder at least I don't think I do I just don't enjoy eating Im never really just in the mood but I just went along. 
I then nodded and she handed me the paper
"Today's you first day so you don't have to do much today but that is you schedule and event calender since it is the middle of smummer and you don't have actual classes you can chose to go to art lesson or a couple other programs you have to do at least 3 diffrent ones to keep you busy.On weekends most kids just hang around with there friends. If you have anyother questions feel free to ask your room mate I'm sure they won't mind"she than smiled once again and shut the door and left.
Music
Art
Technology
Knitting
Cooking
I had to do three? Ugh I floped on the bed once more and then looked back at the paper
What the hell free space,group therapy and motivation talk ? I had to do three of those things and this I layed back staring at the selling as heard what had to be a group of girls walk pass my room I heard one of them say "whos that new kid he was kimd of hot" as the rest of them then giggled and kept walking on. I felt my self instantly blush I then grabbed my phone and started going through tumbler. I was at least happy that I got to keep my phone except if one of the "nurses"or "workers" thought something was suspicious they're aloud to take it and look through it.
I heard another group pass my door and instantly shot up thinking it was my room mate but not yet
I then layed back down once again still going through tumbler .

Hey again  sorry if the chaptets are short but I really hope you guys are liking this and pls if you can vote that would be cool ill try to post 2 or 3 times a week sooooooo yea !