Ch 1

Your Pov~

It was a long trip, but we made it to England! If only we can stop at a few shops and that bakery. But I have to meet the queen. I can sneak out later after the meeting. Misaki don't mind as long I tell her or if she can come and watch over me. Yes that will do. Oh how much I want to go and explore, taste fresh bake goods. This is making my mouth watery. I can't help but smile and dream myself there already.

"My lady (y/n)?", Misaki snaped me out of thought.

"Yes Misaki?"

"We are here."

I looked out the carriage to see the Castle. Oh my goodness, it huge! I step out of my carrage and went towards the door, Misaki followed. The gaurds bowed and opened the doors. Simply lovely in the inside. Paintings of royal familys, beautiful furniture, and much more. I some how made it to the throne room entrance already. I took a deep breath before a quick glance at Misaki, then enter. There I saw the Queen Victoria.

"My, you must be Princess (Y/n L/n)

"My, you must be Princess (Y/n L/n)."

I bow then anwser.

"Yes, and this is my trusting Maid 'Misaki', she came to watch over me. "

She bowed and said "Your Highness."

"You are simply more gorgeous than I imagine."

I sligtly blush, "Thank you Queen Victoria."

"Please, you can just call me Victoria."

"Oh are you sure?"

"Positive", she smiled.

"Okay, Victoria."

After a while of talking~

"Oh, (Y/n), make youself comfortable here."

"Thank you Victoria."

"You will meet my son in the garden. If you want to meet him now of course."

"It will be a honor to meet him, right Misak-", she was in the same position when she bowed to Victoria. "...uh, you are dismissed", she stood up bowed one last time and left.

"Well I won't waste you time (Y/n). He should be waiting for you. I have to make an arrangement for something now."

"Oh, Okay, and its a pleasure to meet you."

With that I left the room. I guess after I meet the prince, I can head to the town. I should take Misaki just incase if I get in trouble or going to be. Now then, the garden, I wonder what type of flowers are there. Oh I hope there are my favorite flowers there. And the prince, I wonder what is he like? Kind? Rude? Shy? Many things ran across my mind.

I enterd the garden.