Ch 4

I am back! School has been in the way and also I know someone special in deep depression and I of course have to help in any way I can. It was mostly the reason why I am not updating and I had to spend most of my time with him. I do hope you understand that and I will do everything I can to update more-
*Misaki stabs author-chan for not updating*

Your pov~

So far all we did was play chess and what we plan when we are queen and king along what he may do for us. But seems annoyed when Eric talks and all ears when I speak which I find weird, but I just shrugged it off.

"I-I believe miss (y/n) and I will be a great king and queen.....I hope...", Eric's face was flushed red as the Earl just sighed annoyed.

'How much I want to just get rid of him now!', Ciel thought to himself

In the kitchen with Misaki~~

"......what are you doing", Misaki said as she watches Sebastian make tea.

"Ah~ making something for my lord and for the prince and the lovely princess~"

"Don't you call her that."

"Ah but it is so true~ such perfect beauty, mind and...well.......... Soul~" Misaki grips on her knife as soon he said her soul as Sebastian tease her more as he was getting to leave to deliver the tea. " I would love to just give a kiss on her lips~ and stroke her hair and listen to her perfect voi-", catches the knife Misaki had thrown at him.

"I will not allow that! Especially you giving her tea! I will be delivering tea that she will take by Me!", Somehow she already has a tray and gose straight to (y/n).

"...well, it would be such a challenge to get the little kitten I can tell~"

Sebastian then Hears a loud knock on the main entrance door.

"...now who can that be at this time", he said as he heads to open the door.

...

With you~¤~¤~

Misaki Knocks and enters with the tea and handed yours first.

"It's your favorite flavored tea (flavor tea), made with blessed holy water from a beautiful spring, herbs fresh from the earth and I made sure that you won't get sick at all," Misaki said as she tries to give on to Ciel who refuse.

"I think Sebastian will bring my tea. I'm...allergic...to that tea flavor...", Ciel straighten himself up with a drop of sweat.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Misaki didn't know that you are allergic to it, she won't make (flavor) tea here again"

Misaki has the smile as she knows Ciel was a demon too and chuckled in her head.

"It's fine, you are fine my princess", Ciel then thought, 'not your stupid maid'

Misaki leaves to do Misaki stuff and Eric decided to talk.

"Sooooo...when I become king you would do as I say as you will be a 'guard dog'?", Eric's voice was a bit shaky but shows no fear.

"Yes...why is that?", Ciel has dull eyes looking at him not interested as he wins chess against him.

"Er....I was just thinking how this will go being king and...er...stuff"

Ciel stares at him and didn't roll his eyes at him or to let you see. He takes a deep breath as he smells the sweet sent of your soul he may never get tired of. The smell of suger and candy in a flower meadow is what he thought your soul smelled like. He wanted you, but with the prince and the maid in the way will be tricky to him. He thinks of it as some sort of game of chess and has to get rid of the two pieces to get his Princess, his Queen and make you as his wife. And the voice as you talk seems smooth to him and will listen to ever word even if he does'nt understand. But his thoughts were interrupted by a voice.

" OH CIEL!!~~"

Ciel knew that voice as it sickness him as he hears the foot steps get closer to them.

" ...? Ciel who is that??", you asked confused of who it was

"Ugh...I do wish if I don't know who this person was", said in a somewhat mad and announced tone.

As when you where going to say 'who', the door was barged open and it was-

*Cliffhanger it was cliffhanger, and end of the chapter for now