What was that?

As Taylor checks her phone it reads "I saw that. Do you know what that was?" Taylor begins to check but she hears steps go up the stairs and attempts to hide her phone. The teacher looks at Taylor and says, "Your phone." Taylor takes it out of her bag and gives it to the teacher. The teacher checks the phone "Miss Alexa, your phone." "Dammit" Alexa takes her phone out and stands up to give it to the teacher.

As class continues the books glimmers again. Taylor looks around to see if anyone is watching her. She takes out the book. As she looks at the book it begins to dim. She attempts to open the book, but it locks. She Attempts to open it but fails.

After School....

They walk to their dorm rooms. Taylor puts the book on the nightstand next to her bed. Taylor once again attempts to open but fails. Taylor accepts the fact that she cannot open it. She looks into the fridge and grabs food. Taylor goes to her bed and finishes her meal. She soon goes off into slumber.

Deep inside Taylor's Dream....

As she has her dream she sees something dark. A demonic being pops up from the ground. "Humans are amusing and a pest." demonic being Chants. The Demon begins to take Taylor until a light appears and blows away the beast. Taylor thought to herself "what the hell this is a dream, but I felt the hand" Taylor worries. When she looks up to thank the thing that stopped the demon nothing was there.

Taylor feels shaking in the morning and quickly wakes up to punch it, but it was just Alexa. Taylor sighs in relief. Alexa hits Taylor on the head and yells "DID YOU JUST TRY TO PUNCH ME!!!" Taylor looks down and mumbles "yes, but u don't get to be a bitch about it" Alexa goes back to her room and uses her phone. (Next ch there will be more dialogue for other characters)