Chapter 13: Longing (END)

Thank you all again for your support, and I am so sorry if my writing style appears different in any way further into the fic, around the halfway point honestly? 

This chapter will contain sexual scenes and contents, though no other warnings truly apply, unlike the last time I wrote smut for this thing and *what was I doing holy-*

As an apology to both my previous self and everyone to had to read that, and also to all of those who did enjoy my writing and read to this point. I provide you, with a happy if not slightly rushed ending.

Enjoy.

TOM'S POV

I blinked as we hopped out of the plane. Where were we? I looked around confused, palm trees and sandy ground greeted me. I realized how humid it was, and instantly went to wrap my hoodie around my waist.

"Where are we commie?" I asked, slightly annoyed but curious. I've never been here before, let alone somewhere this warm. My goggles, or visor... hell, even though I've been wearing it for a while now, I still have no fucking clue on what to call it; began to adjust to the warm sun glaring onto the glass covering the electronics controlling it.

"We are in Fuagea."

"Fu-what?"

"Fuagea, it's one of the islands in Tuvalu." He smiled slightly, the wind ruffling his hair slowly. I rolled my eyes, though I was unsure if he could tell. It was cute that he did his research on a place so far from Norway. Wait, did I ever mention once that the red armies base is in Norway...?

Ah shit.

"Oh." I blinked, feeling stupid that I didn't realize where we were. I've been to islands before, sure, but there was a certain charm that this collection of islands had, maybe it was how they appeared kinda like a crescent moon.

I felt Tord put his arms behind my head, causing me to panic for a moment before I felt the tight clip of the visor release its grip on my head. My eyes felt like they were on fire from the blinding sun, and it wasn't like I could see that well already without my visor, being shot with a laser after all has a bit of an effect on your vision.

"You d-"

"Language Thomas," Tord booped me on the nose softly.

I hiss at him, turning away. I didn't know where I was going but that didn't matter.

Okay, maybe it did.

I heard Tord chuckle and catch up to me, but I didn't dare look at him.

I choked as Tord took my hand, making us track through the sand surrounded by palm trees and flowers in pink and yellow. I felt myself smile slightly as the heat pounded on my back, my heart soaring as Tord's coarse hand continued to entwine itself in mine... I-i was still mad at him though...

The heat was nice.

Yeah.

The heat...

Anyways,

We made it up to a small wooden cabin that nestled itself between palm trees and the water lapping at its stilts. Another cabin sat adjacent to where pau and pat were heading towards. I rolled my eyes, finding them cute, yet also slightly disturbing, especially since they both worked for Tord...

Poor guys.

Yeah, poor...

TOMMIE BOI BE JEALOUS.

We walked onto the wooden porch, the sun beating down on the slowly withering shack. Light filtered through its blinds, showing a cozy and welcoming interior. I blinked slowly, my eyes still attempting to adjust to the absence of my visor. I remembered Tord's hand in mine, pulling away abruptly I start to head into the house, the smell of soup welcoming me.