6

On the way to the airport, I fell asleep on Jack's shoulder. When we arrived, I didn't want to get out, but they insisted on catching their flight.

On the flight, I sat on a seat in between Zach and Jack. I laid my head on Jack's shoulder, then realized what I was doing.

"Sorry. I forgot what I was doing. I'm just tired." I let out a tired laugh.

"It's fine." He patted his shoulder and I laughed, thanking him.

I had my headphones plugged into my phone, now that it was charging on the plane, and Jack paused my music, unplugging them from my phone. "Hey." I whispered, giving an annoyed and tired smile.

"Hey." He grinned at me and plugged my headphones into his phone, playing a song I had never heard before.

"Who's this?" I asked, as the unfamiliar song played.

"You've never heard of them? It's Why Don't We. They're my favourite band of all time!"

I laughed at his enthusiasm. "What's the song called?" I questioned.

"Uh, it's their new single 'Trust Fund Baby.'" I nodded.

"Wow. They're really good."

"I know right." I laughed and couldn't make out what he said last, because I fell asleep on his shoulder.

A/N: I'm not just realizing how short my chapters are, but they are pretty short, haha.