Sarah Williams (i)

Sarah felt as though (y/n) was blaming her for getting them stuck in the labyrinth

Sarah felt as though (y/n) was blaming her for getting them stuck in the labyrinth. The two began to argue.

__________________________

That's not fair!" Sarah stated.

(Y/n) stopped walking and turned around to face Sarah.

"Sarah the whole god damn labyrinth isn't fair. Banishing your baby brother away to some foreign mythical place, that's not fair." Sarah closed her mouth and crossed her arms.

"I said I was sorry." (Y/n) tilted her head to the side and raised her eyebrows.

"Sorry? Sorry? Sorry doesn't bring Toby back and bring us home. All sorry is, is word. Nothing more nothing less than a five lettered word just about everybody says to get themselves out of the trouble they had gotten themselves into." The two stared at each other for a moment before (y/n) turned back around and continued down the stone corridor. She wanted to get Toby back and get home as soon as possible.

It's not that she was mad at Sarah, she could never be mad at her, she loved her. She just wasn't very happy with the decisions Sarah had made earlier that day. (Y/n) had only gotten so far down the corridor when she realized she could only hear one set of footsteps against the stone floor, her own. When she turned around she was met with a dead end.

"Sarah?" She called. Panic began to rise in her and the palms of her hands grew wet with sweat. She rubbed her palms against her jeans and licked her lips. "Sarah?" She called again. Nothing. The girl grew worried quickly at the realization that she was alone.

"Sarah please answer me!" She couldn't be lost, could she?

"Sarah please! I need you." She said the last the words quietly. Her feet began to move forward before she could even fully figure out what she was to do. Everything looked the same to her, the walls, the floor, even the pieces of debris that littered the floor. (Y/n) clenched her fists and proceeded to bang them against the stone wall, she repeatedly beat the wall with her hands and feet.

"Damn." The girl stopped hitting the wall and threw herself back onto the wall. She slid down it and brought her knees up to her chest. "I'm sorry Sarah."

It was quiet and (y/n) didn't like it. It reminded her of a horror movie her and Sarah had watched this passed summer. The main character had been separated from the group and desperately tried to find them. (Y/n) thought maybe this was how the character felt, alone and feeling vulnerable. As though at any moment some creature could come out and grab her. She shivered at the thought of such happening.

No. No, she needed to find send and get Toby back before their time was up. She stood up and dusted herself off. She could do this. She needed to do this. No exceptions.

"Well, come on feet." She instructed herself a headed back into labyrinth. Her footsteps echoed as she walked forward, nothing was going to stop her.

_________________________

Cheesy, I know. But Jennifer Connelly is very underrated and so is Sarah. I wanted a Sarah imagine and I hadn't quite found one so I decided to made one. I hope it was good, until next time see ya.