Lucas Blye (i)

Lucas feels like it's the perfect time to tell (y/n)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Lucas feels like it's the perfect time to tell (y/n)

____________________

"Lucas?" (Y/n) asked, her voice soft and gentle. The two were sitting back to back and listening to most beautiful work of art the two had ever heard. She felt the boy shift and his head turn to the side.

"Yeah?" The two spoke quietly and softly as though their voice would break the fragile connection between them and the music, should their voices be too loud. Lucas had lots of things on his mind, they consisted mostly of (y/n). It didn't bother him, he found it amazing that she meant so much to him. He only wished he meant just as much to her. She was older than him by a year and he didn't want to believe that she didn't like him. It'd break him in more than one way.

"When I first met you, I thought you were the most intelligent person I would ever come across." She smiled at the remembrance of the day they met.

"When I met you," He was going to say it. Lucas believed it'd be a lot easier if he just said what he was feeling, rather than keep it in. "I thought you were beautiful."

(Y/n)'s heart skipped a beat. She didn't think she heard it right.

"I'm sorry, what?" She asked, turning to face him. He copied her movements and the two were now facing each other.

"I said I thought you were beautiful." He'd confirmed what he'd said. What was she to do with such information? Lucas looked worried. Had she made the wrong facial expression? She was panicking, she need to do or say something quickly.

"I thought you were beautiful too." She smiled too. Wait. She really just said that? (Y/n) mentally slapped herself. Her head hung low, embarrassment reddened her face. It wouldn't be noticeable if she looked up, the lighting is bad down here, she told herself. When she looked up Lucas looked just as surprised as she did. He smiled warmly.

"Thank you." He said. She knew he understood, for some reason he always did.

"No, thank you Lucas."

____________________

Short and cheesy but I liked making this. I hope you like it too. Lucas is so underrated.