2- The New Fandom

So, you may be wondering, what is this new fandom. Well, you may think it's stupid but to me it's everything. My friend, let's call them....... Joe because it could be a girl or a boy. Joe didn't really like that I was sort of this fandom and I didn't really like her fandom but we put up with it. When Joe knew that I left this fandom she showed me her fandom. I watch a video and somehow I instantly fell in love. I would hate on this fandom but now I was in love. I watched the video 100 times, there were 7 people and there was one special person that stood out. I fell in love with them all but especially this person. I messgae Joe explaining that I love these people especially one. Joe was so happy. She was the only person I knew that was a part of that fandom and now. She had me. She filled me in on everything about them and I spent weeks finding out every single detail. Ready to find out that fandom...

It was K-Pop.

That's right, K-pop. Korean Pop Music. Yeah, you may laugh at it and think it's "dumb" and "gay" but honey this is my everything. I know near enough every K-pop group and artist. I mainly stan one group though. That special group is.

BTS
Bangtansonyeondan
방탄소년단 - ( Bulletproof Boy Scouts )

And that special person? Park Jimin.
The other six? Well all their names are;

Kim Namjoon
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook

But their stage names are;

RM
Jin
Suga ( sometimes Yoongi )
J-Hope
Jimin
V ( something Taehyung)
Jungkook

But yeah. This is my new fandom. My home. I love my new fandom and I'm actually writing a new book, I'm proud to call myself an ARMY. That the fandom name. BTS and ARMY.
I'm even learning Korean, no, I'm not a koreaboo I don't want to look korean ( no offence ) Just because I like their, culture, music, style, food and language doesn't make me a Koreaboo ok so I DO NOT want people calling me a Koreaboo because that's extremely disrespectful towards me and the whole of the K-pop community. I'm a fan or SOOOO many groups but BTS are by far my favourite.
More soon!