PROLOUGE

Nandini: Manik what is all this? Is this the truth?

Manik raised his head shockingly and looked straight in her eyes. His eyes showing only one emotion and that is hurt. And with every second Nandini's doubt getting clear tears started flowing from her eyes.

Nandini: I can't believe. How could you do this to me Manik? How could you? I'd trust you dammit and you broke my trust? How could you Manik?

She stated crying her heart out. And Manik was standing just like a statue tears flowing from his eyes too. But more than anything he was hurt.

Kabir: Manik I can't believe in all this. You tell me what's going on? How can you do this that too with her? Manik please say something.

Kabir asked to Manik but he was only looking at her.

Manik: I have nothing to explain. I don't want to give any explanation to anyone.

Finally he speaks that he don't want to say anything. Obviously he won't say because he knows that whatever he'll say no one will trust him. There's a saying that

Be Silent in two situations:

1. When you feel One can't understand your feelings from your words.

2. When one can understand you without any words.

So he decided not to say anything because no one will Understand.

After saying so he left the place in anger. Obviously his anger was justified his love his Nandini need explanation to trust him. How can she do this to him? The one whom he love didn't trust him.

So this is the PROLOUGE of this story.

Tell me how's it?

If you like it then do votes and comments and tell me should I continue or not.

The next part is ready if you want me to continue then tell me and I'll post it soon.

Till Then,

Bbye🙋
Love Ria💕