CHAPTER - 6

ENJOY!!

After she went out Manik glared at Nandini and she understood that he is back at his angry young man Avtaar and she made sad face

Nandini: "What? Why are you glaring? Manik what happen to you you're getting angry on almost everyone from yesterday. Yesterday you didn't answered any of my questions... Okay I understand that yesterday you were tired that's why you shouted on me but..." Manik was all the time glaring her but as she talked about yesterday Manik's expression changed he started looking down. At last being Unable to answer her he again choose to shout on her.

He got up with a jerk making his chair fall to which she shivered seeing his anger.

Manik: "Oh just shut up!! Enough is enough. I'm not going to give you any explanation got it so just get lost." He again shouted on her and a drop of tear fell from her eyes.

Nandini: "Why? Why won't you Haan? You have to tell me Manik I'm your goddamn wife." She too shouted on him because she have had enough of his anger now she is fed up of all this and now she wants to know reason.

Nandini: " Manik where were you on those 36 hours what happened at that time that you're behaving like this with everyone even Kaka? Manik you respect him so much naa he is like a father to you. After Dad he was the one who stood by your side and you shouted on him too? You fired all servants including him without any reason, why?"

Unable to listen to her anymore he hold her arms tightly and jerked her close to him and said

Manik: Enough you want to know the reason why I fired them? So listen I fired them because I don't want them to be in my house. I don't like when someone don't listen to me and including you if you won't listen to me I will throw you out of my house and now I'm saying get lost from here. And yeah, from now on you will do all the house chores which servants used to do and if you can't then you too can get lost from my house." He said it all without even looking into her eyes and dragged to door and threw her out of his cabin and locked it from inside.

Here outside she was standing like a Statue tears were falling down from her eyes. After sometime she looked here n there and realize that she is still in the office. So she took her handbag which fall down when Manik pushed her out and left the office. But she didn't go home instead she went for Peacen Old age and orphanage home. This is the place where they met for the first time.

Nandini used come here because her mother took her last breathes here only. She used to come here and cry but one day she met Manik and her all bad memories converted into some good one. First she used to come and cry but Manik make her realize that her mom is here only and whenever she see her daughter crying she must've been hurt too. After that she come with happy smiling face but one thing was that smile wasn't a fake one that was just because of Manik.

But Today was different her Manik's behavior was hurting her way too much. She came there where her mom was in her last time. She came and started crying. She don't want anyone else at that moment she just need her Manik by her side consoling her but he was not there...

When she was crying her heart out, someone was watching her from behind the tree.

So here is the update guys... How was it?

What do you think about Manik's behavior?

What happened to him that he is behaving all strange suddenly?

And according to you guys What is the reason behind his monster behavior?

Give your precious feedbacks... I'm waiting.

Till then,
Bbye🙋
Love Ria 💕