Part 8

A dare from @Jewellery_Bits:

JELLAL PIN ERZA ON THE WALL AND KISS HER

Jellal: I CAN'T DO THAT T^T IRENE HELP ME

Author: sorry Jellal a dare is a dare ;)

Jellal: ugh... but that will ruin my whole relationship with her...

Author+Juvia: STOP PUSSING AND DO IT

Jellal : ok ok... *gulp* *goes to Erza and slams her against the wall gently*

Erza: what the fuck Je---- hmpf!!

JERZA KISS *^*

Jellal: I-I-I.... I'M SORRY *runs away*

Erza: ............... *calls Juvia* Juvi. My house. NOW.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

That was our Jerza kiss minnaaa~~ xD sometimes I wonder who the guy in the relationship is XD. (Probably Erza. Jellal: HEY)

Jellal's POV

I was sleeping soundly until someone started knocking on our door like there's no tomorrow. I groaned and turned around trying to ignore the sound only for it to become louder.

"JELLAL OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR"

Gray? Nah impossible he's right there...

"JELLAL"

What the...

I looked over to Grays bed to see it empty.
Confused I headed for the door and opened it. I was surprised to see Gray wet from head to toe, clothes ripped, breathing heavily, standing there.

"Uhm.. what the heck happened?" -Jellal

"Long story. For now let me in..."-Gray

We got in and he imediantly took a bath. After 10 minutes he came out with a towel around his hips and one on his head while he scrubbed his hair.

"So...."-me

"So...?"-Gray

"What happened?"-me

Gray sighed.

Gray's POV
#FLASHBACK#

I woke up in the middle of the night craving a drink. I got up from my bed and headed to the kitchen in our room. Seems like they forgot to give us a bottle of water and I don't really trust the water from the sink. So yeah.
I opened the door, completely forgetting to take the key to my room and headed towards the hotels bar.

Once there a good looking guy in a suit came up to me to take my order, which was a red bull (I am 20 okay? I'm allowef to drink). As I waited for my order I looked around the little bar. I have to admit it does look pretty dope (A/N: any bts faaanss~?) and actually played some decend music.

"Ugh, fuck"

I looked behind me and to my surprise the voice owner was no one other than Juvia Lockser, the beautiful badass I had to get fall in love with me.

"Were you talking to me?"-I asked

"No"-Juvia replied coldly

"Then... would ya like to ;)?"-me

She chocked on her drink and looked at me holding herself back really hard not to laugh.

"Anyways what are you even doing here playboy wannabe?"-her

Psh. Wannabe my ass I already am one. A good one on top of that ;).

"Craved for some alcohol, you?"-me