L- Idol romance

"I'm finally going to debut." I said while looking into the mirror. "Yes , congratulations." Hyeri said. "I'm sorry." I said as I felt bad. I was a trainee after her. I can debut In a girl group but she still has to train.."it's okay." She said as she was trying to hold her tears from flowing. "I wish we were in the same group. " she continued. "Same." I said. "Come on and pack your clothing and stuff." She said. She passed me the boxes and my luggage. "You have to be successful okay? " she said. I nodded. "I have to go and start training. I can maybe debut with another group." she said. I nodded. She gave me a hug. "No matter what you have to smile okay? And stay strong. I'll be always here , don't forget that. " she said. I teared up. I nodded. "Ya don't cry. You will make me cry too!" She said as she whipped my tears. "I really have to go now!" She said. "Goodluck " she said and closed the door behind. "I'm so sorry." I whispered.

-A few hours later- "Yes that's right, good job y/n." The photographer said. "Thank you." I said. We had a photo shoot for our teasers. I liked the concept. "And the others please ." The photographer said as he was complaining about the others. We were a 5 membered group. I was the main vocal and center. "You are doing all good. Come and have some." Myung Soo said. He was our senior. We all greeted him. "Don't need to be so formal." He said as he smiled. I really felt bad for Hyeri but on the other hand I was happy to debut. "Attention everyone." Our manager shouted. "Tomorrow we will have the mv shoot , is everyone ready? " he continued. " And girls you  have a dance practice for after the photo shoot!" The manager said. "What? Dance practice. Ya I have planned something else!" Hye Yeon shouted back. "What ?" Our manager shouted as he got downstairs very fast with an angry expression. Hye Yeon stepped back. "HAHAHAH was a joke. You believed it ? HAHAHAH don't be so stressed. "She said. Everyone laughed.

The photo shoot ended and we were heading towards the agency. "Y/n are you okay?" Hye Yeon asked with an worried expression. "Yes, why?" I said. "You seem so off. You should be really happy you are going to debut." She said. "Anyways don't forget we are always here for you. I know that Hyeri doesn't get to debut, but instead you should be happy and encourage her." She continued.  I looked at her. "Thank you." I said while smiling. "We have arrived. " our manager said. We all fell in sleep. But our dear manager woke us up with his loud voice. "Let's get up girls." Hye Yeon said. We all got out of the van and headed towards the dance room. Hye Yeon opened the door. " Oh My god! What is this?" She said while smiling. The rest of us were all confused. "Why ? " Yu Ra asked. We all saw it. A smile appeared on our faces. We looked at the banner. "Congratulations on your debut!" It said. Our teachers, senior and fellow trainees were there. "Attention everyone!" Myung Soo senior said. "Congratulations on debuting girls enjoy your last free day before it all gets hectic and won't get any free time-" Myung Soo senior continued. "Uh stop it don't scare the girls." Sung Gyu senior said. Everyone started to laugh.

-A few days later-  I woke up. I looked at my phone. Wow almost everyone was talking about us. "Did you already saw the articles ? " Hye Yeon said. "Yes " I said. "We have to reach their expectations." She said. "We will do our best " everyone said. "Good that's what I want to hear!" Hye Yeon said happily. "Okay so our schedule for today is: Mcountdown debut stage, our first showcase and after that we will have our V app live." She said. Hye Yeon is our leader. "Okay captain!" We all said in core. "Go and get dressed." She commanded.

"I'm so tired." Yu Ra said. "Already, you still have a long way though ." Our manager said while playing on his phone. "True ." Yu Ra responded. "You guys are performing next. Over 5 minutes you Guys can get on the stage." A worker from Mcountdown said. We all nodded our heads . "Are you guys excited." Our manager asked. "Of course how can you not be nervous ?" Yu Ra said. My heart was beating fast. Both from being excited and nervous. "Have a good stage, Goodluck!" Our manager said and went back to the dressing room. You could hear the screams from girls. 7 males went down to stage. We greeted them all kindly and respectful. Since they were our seniors. They greeted us back. "Goodluck ." A familiar voice said. We all looked up. "Ooh thank you" we all said. He looked at me and gave a cute little smile.