one

10 months later..

Music blasted from every corner of the club as money rained everywhere.

I was about to go into my shift since Ellie was about to finish in a few minutes.

It was Friday and today I was about to make a bunch of money. Weekdays were pretty slow but Friday and the weekends were the best for a person like me.

"Rosa, you're up," Robert, my boss, points at the stage with the pole I'll be dancing on all night in the middle.

I had decided to use my middle name as my nickname. Alicia Rose Fernandez was my full name. I didn't feel comfortable with Alicia. It felt like a boring name and I didn't want to display myself with that name for privacy reasons in case. I changed it up to Rosa since the first day I danced, I did wear pink. Rosa indeed means pink in spanish.

Ha! Super creative!

A song began to play (start playing the one at the top) and it was my queue to start walking over to the pole.

Men started whistling as I slowly made my way across the stage, swaying my hips left and right. Something I always thought I would fuck up on is walking on my six inch heels. I gladly didn't. I wrap my hand around the pole and begin walking around it.

I catch a man's eyes on me. The darkness of the club didn't help me make out much of his face. He did look kind of gorgeous.

He licks his lips as he eyes me up and down.

I wink at him and blow a kiss. I begin to climb the pole as I wrap one leg around it and have another sticking out straight. I look up at the ceiling as I'm going round and round slowly to the rhythm of this slow and chill song.

Yeah, that's a vibe
She wanna vibe
That's a vibe
This shit vibe, yeah, yeah
Late night
Oh it's a vibe
Let me slide
Oh it's a vibe, yeah, yeah

I saw money being thrown in the air and my heart began to race. Seeing money rain down on me made me more excited.

I dropped down to the ground on my knees, facing the pretty stranger. I grind my upper body onto the floor, arching my back as my hand reached out on the floor. I began to jiggle my butt which was sticking up in the air and stared right at him.

It's a vibe
Don't you like?
Your pussy drippin'
Gushin', drippin' down your thighs
It's a vibe
Get high
Diggin' deep while I'm lookin' in your eyes

He moved his chair closer to the stage and I saw money in his hand. I crawl closer to him and I could clearly see his face now.

This man was so fine. Jawline so sharp it could cut a bitch. Lips so beautifully thick and peachy colored, you wanted to make out with him. His stubble makes him look so hot. His muscular form. Everything about him is attractive.

I turn around and stand up on my heels still kneeling down in a way while twerking in his face.

I feel his hand slide the money on the line of my pink thong.

I wanted to give him a lap dance. The thought of grinding on him and making him want more just made me work my body harder. I stand up and grab onto to the pole and dropped, shaking my ass to this beat. I then climb up the pole once again and began to "walk on air". I walked around the pole for a bit and walked down again to the floor.

That's a vibe
That's a vibe
That's a vibe
Oh that's a vibe, yeah, yeah
That's a vibe
It's a vibe
It's a vibe
That's a vibe, yeah, yeah
It's a vibe
Am I your type?
Pussy tight
Maybe I'll spend the night, yeah, yeah

I get on my knees staring back at the man while grinding on the pole and still twerking.

Dollar bills surrounded me as the song was ending.

He then stood up and walked away from my stage. I saw him talking to one of the security guards and pointed at another dancer maybe for a lap dance.

I felt disappointed in myself.

hope y'all enjoyed this chapter 😚