Part 3: Sleepytime

The next morning Toby woke in a new bed, new clothes, new room. Cuppa's guest room! He ended up staying with her but never told his parents. He knew his father wouldn't care anyway. He rubbed his eyes and stretched. "Mmh.." toby got up and walked downstairs hoping to find cuppa there. "Cuppa..?" But there was no response. He decided to go back up and check her room. "Cuppa?" He knocked. "Hm..?" A sleepy voice came from the other side. "Come in. It's open" he heard her say. Toby opened the door, closing it behind him. "Hey.. good morning" he looked at cuppa who was in her pajamas, sitting up in bed. "Good morning" she yawned. Toby went over to her bed and sat down next to her. "Did you sleep well?" She asked. "Yeah.. thank you.. again" a small smile appeared on his face. "Aw! You finally smiled!!" She laughed, going up to Toby's face. "Yeah.. I guess" he giggled and leaned back on the pillow. "So what if I smiled.. it's not that important." He mumbled, looking to the side. "Of course it is!" She jumped on him. "A smile is worth a thousand words! I think.. or was it something else?" She stared up into space at confusion. Toby laughed again and pushed her off. "It's a picture. A picture is worth a thousand words" he turned to cuppa who was now on the other side of the bed, laying down. "Whatever.. same thing. But it is good to see you smiling. I've always saw you sad since I met you, it's nice to see a change." She pulled the blanket over her. "Sure.." Toby's head was now in another world, he realized he was laying in bed with a girl who was wearing a tank top and shorts as pajamas. He tried not to think of it but couldn't help the blush appear on his cheeks. He looked over to see if cuppa was looking at him but noticed she was asleep again. He began debating something in his head but ignored it. Toby also pulled up the covers over himself and soon fell asleep next to cuppa. It was a Saturday after all, they both had a rough week. It was time for some quiet time.
——
Later in the day cuppa learned that Toby's tics stopped him from doing daily activities. Like taking a shower, eating, brushing his hair, etc. so she had to help him though all of it. Although it was a different experience for Toby, his mother helped him do it back when he lived with her. But it was a nice feeling of freedom for him.
——
|| OTFUCKINGP

oops c: ||