Happy 21st

It's 11:59pm, Lorelai and Rory are just sitting down at the table ready to play 21. The dealer asks who's in and Rory requests him to wait one minute because she's in but has to wait 45 more seconds before she can play. The dealer and the other players agree.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETS!! Lorelai yells as the clock strikes 12:00am and the dealer takes their money and deals them in.

She's decided to play a couple more rounds and she hears a familiar voice behind her at the bar. "Hey mom, lets get some of those shots now" she says making and excuse to go say hi.

"Do i know you?!" Says a familiar Australian.
"Yes Finn! You know me! It's my birthday this time how about a birthday shot with my mom and I?" Rory replies. "Of course Love, care to introduce us?" He has wiggling his eye brows.
"Mom this is Finn one of my friends from Yale better known to you as one of the limo boys! Finn this is my mom Lorelai."

"Lovely to meet you! Now I know where reporter girl gets her beauty from" he says while reaching out his hand Lorelai reaches to shake and he leans down to kiss her hand.

"Hey sweets he's cute.. and exotic... you still no strings with the other limo boy... maybe he can be one of your 21 guys" Lorelai says with a smirk and a wink "any of the other guys here with you Finn?" Rory asks hopeful that they aren't. Is she flirting with me? The way she's looking at me .... but she's with Logan no strings but bro code... then again she showed up to my birthday with Robert... oh what the hell its her birthday and the guys are no where close. He thinks to himself "No just me my parents own a hotel down the street and we had a family thing last night so I decided to drop by the bar here for some time away from them. Why do you ask?" He replies with curiosity .

"Well my mom and I had this plan tonight to play 21 when I turned 21 which we did, in the next 24 hours I have to get 21 guys phone numbers 21 shots and buy 21 things... would you like to join for some of the night?" Is she actually going to keep me around while trying to get guys numbers?! I have never seen this side of her! Of course I want to stick around! "I could definitely stick around and I will be sure to stick close by while you are getting guys numbers that way if anything goes wrong I'm right there!" He says amused at this new side of Rory he's seeing.

She jumps up and gives him a hug "maybe you can be guy 21 I'm suppose to take him home" she whispers in his ear. Oh my god! Rory Gilmore is most definitely flirting with me! Logan would kill me! But I did see her first that day at the coffee cart I should have had first dibs. She's still looking at me waiting for an answer. Finn nods his head to agree and orders the girls 2 more tequila shots.

The Gilmore Girls go about their night keeping Finn close by getting guys numbers. Buying various items and eventually have taken their 21 shots. They spread the shots over 3 hours with water and food between but they were still pretty drunk. Lorelai says she's going to head back to her room and tells Rory she'll be okay but Rory and Finn insist on walking her back. Lorelai and Rory got separate but joined rooms at the hotel attached to the casino. Once Lorelai was in her room Rory told Finn she was ready to head to hers. She stood outside her door and thanked Finn for sticking around and gave him a hug. "Do you want to come in?" She whispered in his ear. My god this woman was serious she wants me in there tonight. And she was sober when she first asked!! Finn looks down at her, her arms are still wrapped around his neck and she's looking up at him and he crashes his lips against hers as his answer. He drops his hands down to her waist. She pulls away from the kiss and opens her door pulling him inside. As soon as the door is closed she had him pinned against the back of the door crashing her lips against his again. He spins them and pins her to the door. She starts undoing his button up shirt and pushes it off his arms. Running her hands across his chest and down his abs. He starts to trail kisses down her jaw line to her neck. She lets out a small moan and he unzips the back of her dress and it pools to the floor at her feet she stands in her pale blue bra and matching lace underwear. He lifts her up and she wraps her legs around his waist while he carries her to the bed kissing her with desire he slowly lays her on the bed and unclasps her bra he starts trailing kisses down her neck and chest reaching her breasts he licks around her nipple gently and then takes it in his mouth nibbling lightly. He starts trailing more kisses down her stomach to the waist line of her underwear his hands reach and pull them down slowly and he continues to kiss down her thighs. Her hands are lost in his brown hair as he starts to kiss back up her thighs he moves his hand to start tracing her folds and slowly starting a circular motion gently on her clit. She lets out small quiet moans and as he gets closer with his mouth and moves his hand switching for his tongue and he slips one finger then two inside her while he sucks her clit gently. He feels her tightening around his fingers and moves his tongue down to taste her as she cums and nearly screams "oh my god Finn". He kisses his way back up undoing his pants and taking them off along with his boxers and rolling on a condom. He moves her up a bit further into the bed and crashes his lips against hers again this time letting her taste herself and she lightly moans into his mouth. He positions himself ready to enter her and slowly thrusts into her. "Oh my god Finn you feel so good" she whispers and she just smiles at her and continues to thrust. He can feel her starting to tighten again and her nails are scratching up and down his back and her thrusts faster and harder into her as they both reach the top and go over together. He pulls out rolls off the condom and throws it in the trash pulls on his boxers and lays next to her to catch his breath.