Mr.Right ?

I turned towards clock that rested on my nightstand 8:20pm . I still had a couple of minutes until he arrived. I stood in my full length mirror . I had decided to listen to Kevin and dress how he wanted for this occasion. I decided on a short heart-shaped neckline Vera Wang cream colored dress that stopped mid-thigh and, fit on my body like it was a second skin . I curled my hair in tight curls and let them fall freely on my shoulders . I put the finishing touches on my makeup which I had to give myself credit for I looked gorgeous. 8:34pm I was slipping on my black red-bottom six inch heels when the front door creaked open. I could hear his heavy foot steps coming towards the bedroom I sprayed my Chanel No. 5 perfume on my neck &wrist .

The bedroom door swung open . Kevin walked pass me without even giving me a look . I frowned I looked at myself once again in the mirror I didn't feel beautiful anymore. I felt like the happiness was just sucked out of me .

" Karlie where is my red tie ? " he asked his voice coming from our closet

" it's in the dresser out here the second draw" he came out the closet once again not glancing at me . he turned around and started to put on his tie finally looking me up and down his eyes rested at my feet " change your shoes the red ones go better with my tie " I kissed my teeth

" Karlie don't start with me tonight ! now help me with this tie " I tried to control my eyes from going to the back of my head . I walked over to him and fixed his tie " thank you , now change those shoes I"ll be in the car " he kissed my lips . I quickly changed my shoes an grabbed my black clutch tossing in my cellphone, keys and my Mac lipstick. I walked out to the car making sure to lock up the house.

" did you make sure the doors were lock ? " Kevin asked once we pulled out of our neighborhood

" yes Kevin they are locked " I huffed

the car came to a red light " Karlie are you purposely testing me tonight ? " he looked over at me with a mean glare

" no " was all I said. he put his hand on my thigh once the light turned green. I wanted to smack his hand away from my body it gave me the chills

" Karlie I don't think you would want to fuck with me tonight , so you listen to me ! " he squeezed my thigh causing pain " you will shut your fucking mouth an don't speak unless your spoken to , you will stand at my side smiling like your having the best time of your life , i don't care if it kills you to pretend like you are the happiest person on the planet you will do it ! " I swallowed my breath

" ok Kevin , can you let my thigh go before you leave a mark "

he quickly jacked his hand away and focused his attention back on the road . I turned to face the window I knew this was going to be a long night

***
We pulled up to the Grand Rio an extravagant 5star hotel cameras outside were flashing . I put on my best fake smile I could possibly muster. Kevin open my door and I was greeted with cameras flashing in my face almost blinding my eye site but I was used to it . Kevin was a producer the best black male producer this city has seen . His status wasn't A list but he signed nothing but the best.

" Mr.&Mrs. Washington over here !" I smiled an waved to the crowd . I hated that name " Washington "

Kevin & I quickly walked inside the building it was filled with a lot of stars and high class people . I followed Kevin to the ballroom who held my hand tightly. I looked around the room as we enter it was so beautiful a light pink hue flowed threw out the room , there were no tables around so I guess we would all have to stand. the music was bumping like we were at a club , and stage was right upfront I guess his new client was performing tonight . A big signed read V.I.P which had tables in them . Kevin enter the section and we took a seat.