Prolouge

One week after the Giant War, a war where teenagers must fight reincarnated evil beings, Percy Jackson was relaxing at the beach. He was, more accurately, attempting to relax. To a normal passerby, Percy Jackson looked like a normal teenager, spending some time at the beach, and surfing. But to the trained eye of a battle hardened soldier, like Steve Rogers, for example, you could see that this is no ordinary teenage boy. This boy, no, he has gone through too much to be called a mere boy. This man, has gone through wars. He has gone through literal Hell and back. He has watched friends, loved ones, and enemies fall to the plague known as war. He is the sole survivor of the seven demigods. Seven demigods, children of the Greek and Roman gods and goddesses, seven teenagers, who went on a quest to vanquish the primordial goddess Gaea, and send her back to sleep. This man is the son of the Greek god Poseidon, the god of the sea, earthquakes, and horses. The man is the nephew of the king of the gods, sky, and thunder, Zeus. This man is the most powerful demigod to ever exist, his power competing with those of Gods and Goddesses. However, one can only last so long without friends, companions, allies. That is why the Olympian Council has decided that Percy Jackson must join a group known as the Avengers. A group that protects the world from harmful threats. A group that will keep the Hero and Savior of Olympus, safe, and loved.

The Avengers team came together when Loki, the brother of Thor, a Norse god, gains access to the unlimited power of the energy cube called the Tesseract. Nick Fury, the director of Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division (SHIELD), initiates a superhero recruitment effort to defeat the unprecedented threat to Earth. Joining Fury's team are Iron Man (Tony Stark), Captain America (Steve Rogers), the Hulk (Bruce Banner), Thor, the Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff), and Hawkeye (Clint Barton). Seven months ago, the Avengers successfully defeated Loki and created a bond that could never be broken. The Avengers and SHIELD only know about Norse gods and goddesses. Thor, being a Norse god, knows about the Greeks and Romans as well. Perseus Jackson is about to introduce a whole new world to the Avengers. A world filled with Greek and Roman gods and goddesses. The Olympians hope that the Avengers will accept Perseus as one of their own, and mend his many battle scars.