Dark end...

Me...

It was one hectic day but thanks to my friends who were busy teasing me and so was i. It was our daily routine to make a hell lot of mess in each other's beautiful life with the so called ideas.

The text was flooding so was my smile. I was continuously giggling at the assault we made out of each other while i am sitting in the bus to journey back home.

But this was routine. Morning office then home sleep yet again office. This was ironic. I am too much fed up with this routine.

I just need a break of my routine life. A desperate serious break from everything and running some place far, away from civilization, from internet, mobile phones, cars, pollution, target, market, achievement, month end every thing every single thing.

Crashing on my divan i massaged my feet. It was horribly paining because of my stupid sandles i wore which gives nothing but pain.

Get ready we are going to temple. Mom spoke in her monotonous tone.

I can't help but nod my head. I can't help when it comes to mom or temple. Standing on my feet with a great difficulty i walked towards my room to change. It was really paining damn too much.

Coming out in a full size skirt and a grey t.shirt i walked out. My sister, the only woman who is born for me to train how to handle mother in laws walked to me and scanned me from top to toe. This girl is going to get it from me really worse for that scanning look.

What is this floating hair ?? She said and flipped my loose hair. This was her scan result.

Trust me she is younger to me but too much elder in commanding and commenting.

I gave her one plain stare.

Slapping her back head with a proud smile i walked passed her with a smirk. I knew she was rubbing her head. I made a pretty hard slap.

Reaching temple... sorry biigggg temple i parked my bike and throwing my known smile to the lady who sells flower while buying them to offer to my favourite people inside the temple i walked into the place. It was around 7.30 in the evening.

Something bothered me. It was unusually silent other than the song played in the temple. From no where i could hear someone calling me.

Who was that ?? And what now??

Walking towards the way where the sound is coming, i proceeded with caution. suddenly my brain registered something. It was from my mom. I could hear mom screaming my name and calling me to come.

Jerking i turned to see the side where i heard the voice's direction i found nothing.

After worshipping devi's sanctum we all walked towards the main sanctum of the main god who is the hero of this temple.

My heart did some pretty dance. I felt unusually calm and something in me felt so good now. Why was that ?? Why do i feel like someone watching me.

Why is my heart beating hard. My breath catching up hard. Was there goinh to be some sudden happening that would change my life. Will that be happy or sad ?? Will i find why do my heart rejoinces ??

Turning i found only lord ram's sannadhi.

Someone is following me that warned my brain. Who the hell is that stupid person making this prank. Once i get him or her is dead.

I need to confirm my doubt so i pulled my sister and husked her in my ears.

Do you hear anyone calling me ?? i said serioualy while she gave me one are u really sane look.

My mistake my god damn mistake. I should have asked.mother rather than this monkey. Internally spitting at my own face i continued to walk but today god knows why my leg is killing me. I said i will join them in few minutes and sat in a 4 pillared small sit area.

Yet again i heard some one calling me i turned to see and found none. Frustrated too much i walked towards the main sanctum.

A sudden sweet note of flute made me stop my track. It was so soothing to my heart and soul. Was it a dream or some program in the temple ??

Unfortunately I found few walking pass me but no one was stopping or giving any reaction of hearing any songs. The song of the temple was still going in the loud speakers , i can see people speaking and walking towards the main sanctum area but why do i feel like i can hear some music.

Turning to my right i found a shadow. It was some one and that someone was waving their hand towards me.

What ?? I thought. As if understood my confusion the shadow poined at me and asked me to come towards it.

That's it. Sorry main hero (the main god of the temple) need to deal with this stupid.

With that note i started to chase the shadow. It was a man i can say. He was running with a huge laughter.

Stop i screamed. No one seems to either bother him or me. Why should this happen to me ?? All are walking as if nothing is happening around them.

What the ??

Running at my maximum speed i found him stopping at a peculiar door. His hand was resting on the rim of the door. I was breathing hard. I made a slow walk towards his direction. His body stiffed so his hand. Nodding himself with only his back seen he walked past a door.

What ?? I never saw any door there. I was born and brought up in the same city and this temple is known for me like ages for me but how did i miss this ?? I can say inch by inch where is what but how did i miss this ??

Without thinking any further i followed that person.

Everything was dark and i think i took a wrong step

All i could see was the shadow coming towards me. when i turned to go back i found nothing but dark. I knew this is the wrong step.

************************************************************

Hey guys this is a short story like argh i love her and was it her wrong step. Who is that shadow who is that girl ??

Let's wait and watch. It will end in this week end.

Till that time...

Your love...

Bunny💋💋💋

And yes happy Valentine's day ❤❤❤