thirty four

(disclaimer: this was supposed to be uploaded on valentines day, but i forgot abt it oop)

AnnieLeBlanc☑️

liked by JohnnyOrlando, kenzieziegler, laurenorlando, 495,302 more

AnnieLeBlanc since valentines day is all about love, my friends decided to come forward and tell you about of the rumors that has went on these last couple of months. these paragraphs from us will be long, but stay until the end.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND, WHAT WE TELL YOU IS IN OUR POINT OF VIEW :)!

hayden and I started off as friends. we met off of the internet and it happened to be that we were both known influencers. we finally met, and went to grab ramen together. yes, we hung out every day since then, while i was in LA. but when i went back to Maryland, at one time, hayden hung with kenz and lolo, which I didn't mind, because we are ALL friends. but soon enough, hayden stopped texting me and face timing me. i was a little confused, but i tried to let it go..

we didnt talk much for the month that i was in Maryland. but when i came back, to LA, hayden didnt even look at me, and he ignored me, yes, it did hurt my feelings because he was my friend. soon enough hayden and I distanced our self from each other.
thats when johnny, carson, and caden came into the picture. ive gotten closer to them, and later on, hayden was feeling left out, but it wasnt my fault.
i didnt want to let him into my life again because, when he ignored me and was being a jerk to me, it hit me.
but my mom taught me about forgive and forget. so i did just that.
hayden and i met up, and talked about things, and we called it truce. but calling it truce doesnt mean we'll be close again.
as the days went on, a bond was forming between us again, and im glad to say we're friends.

hayden and I would like to keep the reason why he was ignoring me, private, for personal reasons.
(i would also like to mention that keep in mind,
Some of still dont see eye to eye & we're not as close. theres also still some tension between some of us,
*that explains all of the drama still going on.*)

hope this clears some stuff up. happy valentines day xo.

people tagged 👥: @/kenzieziegler @/JohnnyOrlando @/HaydenSummerall @/laurenorlando @/CarsonLeuders @/cadenconrique

annieleblanc has limited comments to only the people who are tagged.