thirty five

KenzieZiegler☑️

liked by annieleblanc, haydensummerall, CarsonLeuders, 496,022 more

KenzieZiegler my side of the story: we all started falling off when annie left. to me, annie is the string that holds us together. when she left, we all fell off. and the drama started. it started when hayden and i went to Disneyland, and yes, we were holding hands. but it wasnt on purpose "to make annie mad" as you guys see it. annie is my bff and i would never do that to her. we were just holding hands for the picture it wasn't serious. we all thought it was funny. but anyways, after hayden ignored annie, we all got distant with him, because annie is the wittle baby of the group, (in our opinion) and we had her back. we felt for her. the boys of course got protective and they attacked hayden, which i have nothing to do with, thats them. but no, i do not blame them, they're just protective of annie, and i get it because i am too.

and yes we all met hayden through annie.

theres not much drama i was in, but outside of social media there was a lot of arguing between us, which made things worse.

if you guys attack my friends about the drama, attack me too, we're in this together and i love them all. and like annie said, some of us still have drama going on, but we wont say who for privacy reasons.

happy valentines day. xoxo - kenz

kenzieziegler disabled the comments.