Chapter 1: St. Marie Academy

Yumiko is a part of a rich family, but even if they're rich, she lives in a simple life. She fluently speak Japanese, English, and French because her family lived in France for 5 years. She came to France when she was 4 years old and came back to Japan when she was 9 years old.

Yumiko's pov

Mama called me, "Yumiko!" I said, "Yes mama?" Then, I saw papa behind mama and he said, "Are you ready for today?" I cheered, "Of course!"

Today will be my first day in St. Marie Academy and I was so surprised when my parents agreed on it.

"Yumiko, I'll miss you~" my older brother, Yushiki, said. "You know, you'll still be with me until you finished helping me right?" I said, "Yes" he laughed akwardly.

----time skip at St. Marie Academy----

(Still Yumiko's pov)

Atlast! We're finally in St. Marie Academy!

"Yumiko" Yushiki said giving me a hand, so I could get out of the car, "Thanks Yushiki-nee" I said/teased while getting out of the car. As soon as I got out, the driver gave me my luggages "Arigatou!" I said accepting my luggages. I turned aroun because my brother is behind me and said "Yushiki-nee, you can go now since you still have things to do" "Ok! Take care little sis!" He said waving he's hand as a sign of goodbye.

Wow! This school is really big! And beautiful! It's really uniq-

While I'm in my thoughts, I bumped into someone, so I apologized "Gomennasai." Then I heard a voice that says, "Its alright" I looked up and see a man with blonde hair and he asked, "Are you new here?" I responded, "Hai!"

He looks familiar, I know I saw him somewhere, but where?

He asked me, "Can you tell me your name?" I quikly replied, "Of course! I'm Yumiko Satsume!" After the he introduced himself, "I'm Henri Lucas-" I interupted him and said, "You're the famous pátissiere!" He chuckled "Well, its time for me to go, I hope you'll enjoy your year here" "Arigatou!" I said waving my hand at him.

Henri-san is nice, and I guess, I'll enjoy here at St. Mari Academy.

I walked then saw a statue of the spirit queen (A/N: yes, she knows about the spirit queen and also sweet spirits. You'll found out why, soon.) Then I saw Tennouji-san, she said, "Yumiko! Nice to see you again!" I said, "You too!"

Tennouji-san and me are close friends from the past.

We walked inside the academy. This school is really beautiful. Then I heard a voice, "Ichigo! You're gonna fall..." then I saw a girl fall and the voice continued, "...again."

Thanks minna for reading! Sorry for the wrong spellings and grammars. Oh! And the picture above is what Yumiko Satsume looks like, and I don't own that photo. That's all, Sayonara!