Chapter 9: Delicious!

Previous:
I putted all the cupcakes in a box, and seperated the macaroon, I putted it in a little box. I said, "C'mon let's go to Salon De Marie!" Strawberry nodded.

Now:

Yumiko's pov

~~At Salon De Marie~~

I saw Tennouji-san and wave at her.
She asked, "Yumiko what brings you here?" "I just wanted to give you this" I said while giving her a box. She said, "C'mon in! And let's chat a little" I nodded and came in. I took a seat while Tennouji-san came inside the kitchen.

There are a lot of pastries here, and it all looks good!

Then, Tennouji-san came out carrying a plate. She putted it above the table, I was shocked because it's the macaroon that I've made earlier.

She looked at it and said, "Yumiko, thank you for this macaroon" I replied with a smile, "You're welcome!" She tasted it and said, "Yumiko, can you tell me how long did you practiced making this?" Strawberry flew out and said, "Its actually her fi...

She looked at it and said, "Yumiko, thank you for this macaroon" I replied with a smile, "You're welcome!" She tasted it and said, "Yumiko, can you tell me how long did you practiced making this?" Strawberry flew out and said, "Its actually her first time making it!" Honey came out and said, "Yumiko, you're truly talented in making pastries" Tennouji-san nodded. I said, "Arigatou!" Strawberry and I saw Ichigo-chan and the others walked pass by, Strawberry whispered, "Yumiko" I said, "Tennouji-san, please forgive me, but I think we should get going" Tennouji-san nodded.

I left Salon De Marie and called, "Ichigo-chan!" They turned to me and Ichigo greeted, "Ohayo Yumiko-chan!" Then, they all looked at the box I was holding. Vanilla asked, "What's in the box?" I replied "Those are cupcakes that me and Strawberry baked!" Caramel asked, "Can we taste it?" I replied, "Sure!" "Here!" I said while handing them the box.

Ichigo's pov

I accepted the box Yumiko-chan gave and opened it:

Wow! It looks so delicious!

Cafe asked, "When did you baked this?" Yumiko-chan replied, "Earlier" Chocolat asked, "Who thought you how to design it?" Straberry replied for Yumiko, "No one, but I helped her" Then we sat on a bench and tried the cupcakes.

Delicious! Its like heaven, all the flavors are mixed together perfectly. The strawberries are truly sweet, and the bread is so fluffy! Amazing!

I said, "Oishi!" Kashino asked, "How long did you practiced making these?" Yumiko was embarassed and said, "Its actually my first time making those" Hanabusa-kun said, "I guess you have a talent in making sweets" Yumiko giggled and Andou-kun nodded.

Andou's pov

It's quite surprising that these are Yumiko's first cupcakes and these are really delicious!

Hanabusa's pov

Yumiko's cupcakes are really delicious! It may look simple, but its taste is extra ordinary!

Kashino's pov

Yumiko is full of surprises, and I don't know what's her level in making sweets, so I need to keep an eye for her.

To be continued.