Chapter 16

Previous:
Strawberry came to me and asked, "Yumiko do you know who made these sweets?" "Ye-" I said but I was cutted off when my phone rung.

Now:

Yumiko's pov

I picked up my phone, and saw that Mom is calling me. I answered Mom's call

Mom: Yumiko, dear are you free tomorrow?

Me: Well... I'm planning to go around Japan tomorrow, but why do you ask?

Mom: We're hoping that you could come here at home, since tomorrow is Yushiki's birthday

Me: Sure! I'll just move my schedule

Mom: Oh that will be nice

Me: Mom? Can I bring some friends?

Mom: Sure, I think your dad wouldn't mind

Me: Thanks mom!

Mom: Bye dear, I love you

Me: Bye Mom I love you too

I hung up my phone. Ichigo-chan asked, "Who's that? And why did they called you?" I replied, "That was my mom, she asked me if I'm free tomorrow" they all gave me an 'Oh' look. Strawberry asked me, "So does that mean we're not going around Japan tomorrow?" I replied, "Sorry Strawberry, but I need to be there for Yushiki-nii's special day" She said, "It's okay Yumiko" I smiled. Kashino said, "Going back, Yumiko please tell us who made these sweets" I replied, "Sorry, but isn't obvious? Of course I made those!"

I was so caught up on making sweets, I haven't notice I made a whole bunch of them!

I asked, "Now.... what am I going to do with these sweets?" Ichigo-chan shyly asked, "Can I have it?" I cheered, "Sure! Thanks Ichigo-chan you're a life saver!" I was about to leave when something came to me. I asked, "Guys do you want to come with me tomorrow?" They cheered, "Sure! But where are we going?" I replied, "Well, you see it's my older brother's birthday, so I need to go back home and be there for his party, and my mom told I can bring some friends"  they nodded in response

I ran to my room, and picked my notebook. After I picked my notebook, I quickly ran back to the cooking room. When I open the doors, I saw Team Ichigo was shocked. Andou-kun asked, "Yumiko why did you come back?" I replied while getting the ingredients I will need, "I'm going to surprise Yushiki-nii by making a cake!" They looked at me confused.

I realized the way I just acted. I said, "G-gomennasai, I sometimes act childish when it comes to Yushiki-nii" Strawberry just giggled. Hanabusa-kun said, "Its alright" Then, I started to bake Yushiki-nii's cake.

Time skip after baking

I finished baking the cake. Now, I got a pan and placed the chocolates. I checked the temperature. After a few minutes, the chocolate melted, and I placed it in a container and let it cool.

Perfect! Now... I just need to decorate the cake

I coated the cake with white frosting. I placed cutted strawberries above the cake. I got the chocolate, and wrote 'Happy Birthday' and a heart using my icing pen. I placed it on the center of the cake. "I'm finally done!" I cheered which caused the team to look at me.

Ichigo's pov

"I'm finally done!" Yumiko cheered. I looked at her, as well as the group. I looked at the cake and it looks simple and delicious!

I said, "Yumiko-chan that cake looks delicious!" She replied, "Well, it actually looks simple, but thanks!" Hanabusa-kun said, "It looks good Yumiko" she replied, "Thanks!"

Then, Strawberry flew above the cake and said, "Magical Macaroon, Sweets Romance Card, come on out!" Then a card came out the cake, and was send to the Spirit Queen.

To be continued...

Sorry guys for not updating lately because I had to review for examinations😔 But now, exams are finally over😄! Sadly, starting from now, updates will be slow because we're going to start practicing for our graduation. I hope you all understand. Thanks! Bye🤗