The Boy with the Guitar

' Hey everyone so I don't know if you read my last story 'Who do I love' well I deleted it because I didn't like where it was going. So I z now doing this story. Yes I will be using my own name. Don't judge meI am going to do the introduction on this chapter so it will be boring but you need it to get the history of the characters!.

Chelseaxoxox'

So let me introduce myself and tell you about my past and present. First off my name is Chelsea Margeritte Parker. I was born in a small town in Kansas, I've had to move around year after year because my father was in the army so we got moved from place to place which I hate change but anyways right now I'm North Carolina and we don't plan on moving due to the fact we moved here when I was 10 and my father past away the same year we came here. My mom and I are really close even though a lot has changed. I also have a younger sister who is 13 named Katie we have the normal love hate relationship all siblings have . I am a sophomore on high school. I'm turning 16 less then a month from now. I also have long wavy brown hair and bright green eyes. I have three best friends Melony (Mel), Elizabeth (Liz), and Hamilton (but likes to be called Nash) we all have been friends since the very first day I came here. Today is the first day back from winter break and I am really happy to see all my friends I would have hung out with them over break but I was in Kansas visiting family.

*

*

*

*

I wake up to my alarm at 6 am I roll over and hit it a few times it still shut off I reach to unplug it and i miss it and fall off my bed. I grunt and up heading to my shower. turn on the water and it starts to steam up the room I strip my clothes off and hop in the water. I scrub my head with orange smelling shampoo and wash body with vanilla body wash I rinse off and step out and cover my self with a towel and walk to my closet. Since it is January and its cold I grab a hot pink hoodie and leggings I put all my clothing on and walk back to the bathroom I blow dry my hair and also put eyeliner and mascara on. I don't like to cake my face in make-up. I grab my phone off its charger and walk down stairs. I grab a apple from the kitchen and go over to the to closet an d grab my shoes and slip them on I put my back pack on and grab my car keys.

"Katie hurry up I'm leaving!" I scream as she starts run down the stairs. We walk out to my car and pull out of the drive way.

*

*

*

*

Sorry it was short I try and update more later tonight!

Chelseaxoxox