Chapter One

I dropped my sister off at her school and now I'm walking in the doors of the high school. I walk into the main area/ lunch room and grab my schedule for the 2nd semester.

Schedule

-Band

-Spanish

-Lunch

-Biology

-Math

-English

-Preschool (this a actual class at my school where we get to teach a group of preschoolers I love that class)

-Gym

I started to walk to my first class when I heard people yelling my name. I turn around to see my three best friends running after me. "Nash,Mel,Liz I've missed you all so much!" I run towards them and hug them. we exchange schedules and Melony has Spanish with me, we all have Biology and gym together, and us three girls have preschool together. We talked a little longer and agreed we all are meeting at my house  after school. The bell rings and we go sperate was to our class. I get in the band room like normal I am the first student in here. when I walking to get my flute and head to my seat I heard someone in the practice room playing the guitar I slowly walk back there and I sneak around the corner and see the back of a guys head. I sat there watching him play tell people started to come in the room and he gets up.

"oh hey......my name is Shawn" he smiles

"hi my name is Chelsea" I smile back then we stand there in silence for awhile.

"umm...this may sound a little weird but I have a few friends coming over tonight if you would like to come as well?" I awkwardly say

"yeah sure here put your number in and then you can text me your address" we exchange phones put our numbers in the hand them back to each other then we walk out to our seats as class starts.

*Skip to after school*

I pulled up in my driveway and ran to the door. I walk into the kitchen looking for my mom I see her in the getting a cup of water.

"Hey mom I just wanted to tell you Nash,Mel,and Liz are coming in a little" she nods her head "oh yeah and I invited this guy named Shawn he is new to the school" she says okay and walks into the living room I run up to my room and change in to something comfortable before everyone comes over.I ended up getting a text from Shawn.

-Shawn:)

Hey I am on my way over

I smile and run downstairs and wait in the living room for everyone to show up.