Chapter 2: Meeting Other People

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 2 of this story and if you can guess the chapter name you might know what's gonna happen, so no description needed,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"It was a Wednesday morning and (Y/N) and his team was getting ready for class and they was headed there and they walked in and was greeted by Prof. Port.........

Port: "Ah yes, I believe you're the new team from the initiation. Team (T/N) I believe?"

(Y/N): "Yes sir, that's us."

Port: "Well it's a pleasure to meet you, now how about you take your seats."

.........they took their seats and the bell rang and other students walked in and they sat down and class began, through the class they've been hearing one of Prof. Port's stories and everyone was getting tired of it and some nearly fell asleep as (Y/N) placed his head on his hand as he rested on it. Then classes ended and (Y/N) and his team was walking to the cafeteria and then a thud was heard and a shriek........

(Y/N): "Ellie, what's wrong?"

Ellie: "Did you just see that?"

Alex: "See what?"

.........(Y/N) looks into the window and he looks around, until something splattered across the window........

(Y/N): "Woah."

Naomi: "What the hell?"

........hey look in another window and sees a food fight happening with what looks like between two teams and (Y/N) and his team was shocked........

(Y/N): "Okay, does this happen often?"

Alex: *shrugs*

Naomi: "I don't know."

Ellie: "I don't believe so."

........then (Y/N) felt a tap on his shoulder and he turns around and sees Coco with her team behind her.......

(Y/N): "Hey Coco."

Coco: "Hi (Y/N). (Y/N) these are the rest of my teammates Fox and Yatsuhashi."

(Y/N): "Nice to meet you two."

.......then another thud was heard and it scared (Y/N) and Coco.........

Coco: "What's going on?"

(Y/N): "I believe a food fight is happening."

Velvet: "What?"

.........they look in another window and sees that (Y/N) is telling the truth and he sees a girl with a red cape use her semblance to make all the food flying towards other students and big mess was made.........

(Y/N)/Coco: "What the?"

........(Y/N) and Coco looks at each other and they smile then they go to the entrance and sees the mess that was made and (Y/N) looks to the left and sees a guy with blue hair covered in food...........

(Y/N): "Hey dude, you okay?"

????: "Yes. I'm fine. Really fine."

........by the tone of his voice he wasn't happy, then Prof. Goodwitch walked in and she growled and she used her power to fix up the  cafeteria........

Goodwitch: "Children, don't play with your food."

........then another girl came crashing through the ceiling and (Y/N) and Coco looked on.........