Chapter 4: Taking Care of Cardin! A realization

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 4 of this story and this story is almost done and after this story is Emerald Sustrai that's next for me to work on,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Coco P.O.V

"Coco was walking to the cafeteria and she arrives and as she does, she sees Cardin bullying Velvet again and she gets really iritated by it, she fast walks towards him and as she gets close she back slaps him and Velvet hides behind Coco........

Cardin: "Oh great, here's the team leader of this freak."

Coco: "I have had it Cardin, you've been bullying Velvet for no reason. So, I suggest you stop or I'm gonna go to Ozpin.

Cardin: "You think I'm scared? I ain't scared of what Ozpin has to say."

Coco: "You better, cause Opzin will expell you and your teams ass in a heartbeat."

..........Cardin grabs Coco by the shirt and her sun glasses falls off.........

Cardin: "You think you and that guy can stop me, nothing can........."

..........then another hand came outta nowhere and let's go of Coco and he gets thrown on the ground, then she sees her glasses in another persons hands and she looks to see (Y/N) and she smiles and takes her glasses and sees that they're broken........

Coco: "Oh man, he broke em."

(Y/N): "I'll buy some new ones for you."

..........Coco looks at him and smiles, then (Y/N) turns around and looks at Cardin.........

(Y/N): "Cardin, you bullied my friends for the last time. And I've had it, I think someone needs to teach you a lesson."

Cardin: "Alright, I've been itching to teach you a lesson since the day you came here, I'll see you in Goodwitch's class."

.........he walks off and (Y/N) turns around to Coco and she instantly hugged him.........

Coco: "Thanks for that."

(Y/N): "No problem."

3rd P.O.V

Time skip-Next Day

............it was Prof. Goodwitch's class and everyone arrived and Prof. Goodwitch made the announcement........

Goodwitch: "Would (Y/N) (L/N) and Cardin Winchester enter the arena please."

.........Cardin walks in and (Y/N) walks on the other side and they stared at each other eye to eye and they got out their weapons and they get in fighting stance.........

Goodwitch: "Begin."

.........they rush at each other and their weapons collided and then (Y/N) elbows his gut and delivers a roundhouse kick and he rolls away, then he gets up and he rushes at (Y/N) only for (Y/N) to use his semblance and Cardin slips on the ground and collides into the wall, then he gets up and (Y/N) summons ice arrows and they head towards Cardin and acouple hits him as he deflected the others, but not all. Then Cardin gets up angry and he runs at (Y/N) and he was gonna deliver a strike, then (Y/N)'s body breaks apart and Cardin is trapped in a blizzard and he looks around and he is suddenly hit by multiple ice shards and (Y/N) blends with the blizzard and does random slash attacks and he jumps in the air and ice went around his blade and he did a giant ice sword. Then he does a slash attack and Cardin goes on the ground unconscious and (Y/N) placed his weapon in his holsters.........

Goodwitch: "And the winner is (Y/N) (L/N)."

..........everyone cheers and (Y/N) bows and Cardin gets up and suddenly he gets trapped in an orb and Prof. Goodwitch walks up to him........

Goodwitch: "Mister Winchester, you are to come with me to Ozpin's office to discuss about you and your teams behavior about bullying everyone."

.........she takes him away and his team follows, then as (Y/N) goes with his team he gets hugged by Coco........

Coco: "Congratulations on your victory."

(Y/N): "Thank you. *pulls out sunglasses* I believe you needed a new pair."

.........Coco smiles and she takes them and puts them on and she smiles, then (Y/N)'s team and Team CFVY went to Vale and they decided to hang out. Coco and (Y/N) went to a clothing store and Coco was checking out some outfits and she found one she liked and she was going to pay for it and she saw she didn't have enough lien, she looks down sad and (Y/N) knew that she really wanted that outfit, so he payed for the rest........

(Y/N): "The rest is on me."

.........the cashier takes the money and Coco looks at (Y/N) surprised and she smiles and pays for the rest. She walks out with her new outfit and she looks at (Y/N).........

Coco: "You didn't have to do that (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Hey, I can tell you wanted to outfit so, I had to help."

Coco: "Thank you."

.........then she hugs him and he hugs back, then they regrouped with their team and they went to a restaurant and they sat down and ate, then all of the sudden (Y/N) felt a tap on his shoulder and he looks to see Ellie looking at him........

(Y/N): "Hey Ellie, what's up?"

Ellie: "Have you ever noticed why Coco's been hanging out with you more?"

(Y/N): "We're friends, friends always hang out."

Ellie: "No, I mean literally. She's been hanging out with you a lot. I think she has a crush on you."

(Y/N): *blushes* "Ellie, really?"

.........Ellie giggles and that actually did confuse (Y/N), Coco has been hanging out with him a lot and he looks at her and he continues eating, then Coco actually stared at (Y/N) through her sunglasses and she blushes. Then they walked back at Beacon and they continued walking, then as they were walking, Coco's boots miscalculated and she nearly tripped, but (Y/N) caught her and she looks at (Y/N) eye to eye and she blushes........

Coco: "Thank you (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "No problem."

........then they walked back and they went to their dorms and (Y/N) lays in his bed and thought about today and the question that Ellie asked went through his mind.........

(Y/N): "Is Ellie right, does Coco have a crush on me? I mean, she is beautiful and a good person. But, I'm not sure. *felt his heart racing and his eyes widen* Do I have a crush on her? I believe I do.)

........then Coco was getting ready for bed and she looks out the window after what happened today and she smiles and then she stares at the ceiling........

Coco: *giggles* (Maybe, one day I'll confess my feelings towards (Y/N). My heart races everytime I think about him. He's just so perfect.)

........then she slowly drifts to sleep and she was getting ready for the next day."

To be continued.......

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and like I said, after this story it's Emerald that I'm working on next,

Now with that said, see y'all next time.)