archie andrews

you decided to attend cheryl's party with your boyfriend archie, but once he and veronica got picked for 7 minutes in heaven and disappeared together, you left

when archie walked back into the living room, he realized you were gone. "where did y/n go?"

betty rolled her eyes and pointed towards the front door. "um, your girlfriend left once you started kissing another girl in a closet."

"shit." archie muttered to himself before racing out the front door and to your house.

when he arrived, you were sitting on your porch steps, eyes red from crying. "what are you doing here?" you asked.

"can i explain myself?"

you stood up and made your way to your front door. you turned around to face him when you heard his footsteps approaching you. "i don't want you to explain yourself, i want you to leave."

archie's heart sank at your words knowing just how badly he messed up. the pain in your voice broke his heart and he knew he'd never forgive himself for hurting you.

"y/n, please don't do this. i love you, not veronica. she means absolutely nothing to me."

"and yet you sacrificed your relationship with me to have 7 minutes in heaven with the new girl." you said.

"y/n-" before he could finish, you cut him off. you had enough of him trying to excuse what he did.

"enough with the excuses. just don't talk to me anymore okay, arch? i don't want to see you ever again." you said, your voice breaking at the end.

you finally walked into your house, slamming the door in his face.

he stared at the door for a few minutes before finally turning around and making his way to his own home.

~~~

yike