fangs fogarty

you had been assigned to show some of the south side students around riverdale high since their school had been shut down and they were forced to attend at the north side school

you had been assigned to show some of the south side students around riverdale high since their school had been shut down and they were forced to attend at the north side school. you didn't really mind, though. you didn't feel intimidated by them like all the other north siders did.

you walked into the classroom you were meeting them all in. all eyes were on you but you kept your head held high and smiled at them. "hey guys, my names y/n and i'll be showing you around today."

nobody seemed to care but one boy smiled back at you. "it's nice to meet you. i'm fangs."

you furrowed your eyebrows. "fangs?"

he nodded and smiled even brighter. you had to admit, he was very attractive. and he was kind which was a bonus.

for the rest of the time that you showed them around, you mostly made small talk with fangs but still made sure to show everyone the important things like where the bathrooms were and which exit to use if they were planning on sneaking out.

they all seemed to appreciate that last part.

at the end of the tour, you turned towards fangs and smiled. "thanks for being so nice to me, fangs. i'll see you around?"

he handed you a piece of paper with a number on it. "that's my number, text or call me sometime. see you around."