The Call

Chapter 1

Ally's P.O.V

Hi I'm Allyson, but I'm friends call me Ally. I'm 14 and live in LA, I live with my mom, dad, and an older brother Jack, and I'm friends with the Jessie cast. I'm the most popular girl in my school cuz i know the cast of Jessie, but trust me I hate being popular its a pain in the butt! My best friend's are Roxy, Sam,Rachel, and Rydle! They are the best besides the Jessie cast. 

Ally: Jack do you know where mom is?

Jack: How am i supposed to know butt Head?

Ally: Why do u have to be a dick all the time?

Jack: Why do u have to be an ass all the time?

Ally : At least I have an ass ur all talk no show. Oh i mean ur all talk no ass. :)

Jack: Just shut up and leave.

Ally: Like I wanna be here with u.

Mom: Are you 2 fighting again?

Both of them get scared and hug each other.

Ally: Where did u come from?!?!?!

Mom: The park i went for a morning walk.

Jack: Mom it's 5am.

Mom: I know.

With that All's mom left.

Saturday Morning...

Cameron's P.O.V

Today is the day off so I don't have to go the set, and I am home alone cuz mom went to New York, and dad went to Canada, and my sister is with her boyfriend in Hawaii. Ugh I hate being alone cuz the only thing or well person i think about is Ally yes I know i like her alot the whole Jessie cast knows, but she does not so she is the only thing i can think about. So I guess i have nothing to do. (Cameron phone starts ringing.)

Cam: Hey Beautiful.

Ally: Hey, so I was wondering if we could meet up at Starbucks today pls I really need 2 talk 2 u.

Cam: Sure meet me there at 11:00

Ally: KK thx.

At Starbucks....

So thats it for now hope u enjoyyed thx bi! xoxoxo

They Don't Know About Us.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें