#1

You're currently laying on a bed of a fancy hotel on a neutral planet. A thin sheet covers your body and you're still on that post orgasmic magical state where nothing seems too important to worry about.

A pair of strong arms hug you from behind, and your legs are tangled with another pair of legs.

"Teddy bear" Poe says quietly and snuggles at your neck. Poe Dameron, the number one pilot of the Resistance is lying in bed next to you, Kai, leader of the First Order.

"What?" you say confused. Did he just call you "teddy bear"? You, the most evil and powerful person in the whole galaxy?

"You're my teddy bear" Poe answers, so secure of himself. "You see", he continues as he puts a string of hair behind your ear "it's when I'm with you that I sleep at my best. You're my personal teddy bear that I can hug and cuddle in my sleep". He covers the back of your neck and shoulders with light kisses.

You remain silent, processing his words. What the hell are you suppose to say? You're still not used to this whole thing about feelings, so many years passed without receiving any kind of affection or love that you become unable to give back love. But somehow, Poe doesn't care. Poe is patient with you and seems to understand you more than yourself.

"Kai?" he asks a little worry, "You know I'm joking, right? I won't call you like that if it's make you uncomfortable", he had stopped giving you kisses and you can feel his gaze at the back of your head.

Still unsure of what to say or how to act, you put your hands on his hands and your back closer to this chest. After another moment of silence you just add in the most casual way you can "I'm your teddy bear".

Poe just smiles to himself and smell your hair so he can fall asleep with you on his arms.