#3

Kneeling in the bed you feel Poe behind you grabbing you by your hips, but what you feel more is his cock in and out of your pussy, every inch of it.

He covers you with his body, your back against his chest and you feel him so close that lost in your own pleasure you think he's fucking your soul.

This thing you're feeling, you gotta do something, say something, anything. Is he feeling it too? You heart would break if he's not feeling it like you. But maybe he does, because he's panting near your ear, he's biting your neck like he's looking something to grab for.

You turn your head to your left and bump your nose against his. "Poe..." you practically purr. He just stares at your eyes. "Thank you", you're breathless but you gotta say what you're feeling in order to find some reality. "I know that you'll give me to the Resistance and then they'll execute me but I want to thank you for giving me the best three days of my life", a single tear escape down your face, and you're not sure if it's from pleasure or sadness. Poe grabs your waist with one of his arms and sinks his cock deeper in you. "But most important thank you for showing me that I can still be loved" you cry out loud, your legs and arms are trembling.

In that moment Poe realizes that it only took him three days to fall in love with Kai, Commander of the First Order and his number one enemy. And as the realization sinks down in his mind, the only thing he feels he's able to do is thrust harder and kiss you.