#5

You land your TIE Fighter near a Resistance base, another ship full of stormtroopers covering your back. Not that you really need them but you want to be alone for what you're about to do.

Marching in order, the stormtroopers submit all the rebels. "This time I do not want dead people. Just hold them so they don't try to do anything" you order to your small army. Your voice is distorted by the helmet you wear and you travel through the base looking for the area you want to see, you feel the eyes of the Resistance hostages as you walk by, some with fear, others with hate.

You don't need a map or know the place, you used the Force feeling his energy and now you're in front of the doors of the medical area. Before entering you take off your helmet because you know how much he hates to see you with it. You're wearing black pants, boots that reach halfway down your calves and a white blouse with no sleeves.

As you open the doors and enter the room you see him and you feel that your heart is stabbed. Poe is in a bed connected to several catheters and these ones are connected to machines around the bed, he has a split lip and a visible bump on the left side of the head.

"Teddy bear" Poe calls you as soon as he sees you enter. Despite the physical pain in which he finds himself, he can't help laughing. "I knew that all that fuss could only be caused by you".

You practically run to his side, trying to swallow your tears "Poe, I'm so sorry. I didn't know... I didn't know anything about the attack. You know I'd have warned you. I'd have done everything possible for you to not be there".

"Hey, hey, teddy bear, look at me" Poe orders you. "I know. It's not your fault. We're at war and these things happen" he takes you by the hand.

You nod sadly and you feel uncomfortable because you still feel that somehow it was your fault. You should've protected him like that time when he let you escape so the Resistance couldn't take you.

"Well, since you've come from so far why don't you lay with me for a while, mm?" Poe say as if it was normal that the two of you were in this situation.

"Are you sure?" you ask with fear. "Did you close the doors?" he questions with a glance at the doors. You just nod your head and climb to the bed to lie down next to him, you do it carefully so you don't hurt him. You put your head on his chest and wrap his torso with your leg.

You release a breath that you had stuck in your chest since you found out that Poe was injured in the middle of an attack between the Resistance and the First Order.

The whole universe out there thinks that you're torturing him, that's why you came alone and locked the doors. Let them think what they want. The truth is that Poe is cuddling with his teddy bear. And for now everything is fine.