At school (pt. 1)

It was a boring day at Tekken school. Imagine this situation: a class with 10 guys (Jin Kazama, Hwoarang, Lara Young, Diana White, Asuka Kazama, Ling Xiaoyu, Leo Kliesen, Steve Fox, Julia Chang and Emilie Rocheford) all sit at their places.

~Room's plan (cause we're good girl)~

(TADAAAN!)

Hwoarang was late, entered in the classroom and happily walked towards Jin: "GOOODMORNING KAZA..." He was interrupted by Jin who hit him in the face with a punch making Hwoarang fly across the room, against the window.
"...ma..."

"I can't stand people scream in the morning." Jin said.

"Come on Asuka let me eat your last fruit candy." Xiaoyu cried.

"No Xiaoyu, you ate all my candies. I wanna eat this one."

Hwoarang got up and took the candy from Asuka's hand. "Two dogs strive for a bone, and the third runs away with it."

"No, Hwoarang!" Xiaoyu said sadly.

"You..." Asuka got up before Hwoarang.

"What are you tryna do, little girl?" Hwoarang ragged chewing the candy.

Without advise Asuka hit him in the ribs making him spit the candy out his mouth. Hwoarang fell on the ground writhing.

Slowly Hwoarang stood up and sat at his place holding his stomach and turned to look at Jin who was busy contemplating his desk

"What the hell does you weird Kazama have against me, my beautiful face and my perfect body?"

Jin looked at him with a look that was saying "What's your problem, Korean?" But he just told his """friend"""

"What the hell does your brain... if you have one, and I have some doubts that you do... What does it makes you think... and I have doubts that you can do that too..."

Hwoarang interrupted him "OKAY CAN YOU JUST STOP IT?!"

Jin shrugged "I thought you wanted an answer"

Hwoarang took a book from his desk and was about to throw it at Jin but Lili stopped him by holding his arm and whispered at him

"C'mon big guy we both know that you don't really wanna do that"

Lara looked at the whole scene and got shivers whispering to Diana