Chapter 28

GARYS POV
Getting back to the house I can't help but sigh as the conversation with Daniels head teacher plays in my head.Get social services involved? Who does he think he is? Rolling my eyes I knock myself out off my trance....

Knocking myself out off my trance I realise that Dawn was out off the car and was making her way up to the house,looking out off my window I can see a very excited Daisy running down out off the front door and into the front yard.As I climb out off the car being the car keys and the seat belt with me I don't have enough time to the the excited little girl to slow down as her hands and knees make sharp contact with the gravel beneath my feet,running as fast as I can towards a screaming daisy I quickly swipe her from the floor and into my arms,looking around me as I head up the yard I can see the neighbours looking.what are they looking at?
Before we reach the front door my t-shirt is covered in tears and blood from Daisy's knees.As we walk into the house with a screaming daisy,a very worried Dawn makes her way towards us "oh honey what happened?" Daisy's tears have stopped,however there are still little sobs escaping from the little girls mouth.
"She came running towards me but before I could tell her slow down she had already tripped and fallen over."
She takes daisy from my arms and makes her way to the island in the kitchen sitting her on the counter.As Dawn pull the first aid kit from the covers I see Daisy's face change to fear as she spots the first aid kit she try's to jump from the counter but I pick her up sitting her back on the counter.
"No daddy!" She screams as Daniel walks in "Daisy shut up screaming like that !" "Oi! Don't talk to your sister like that !" Rolling his eyes he walks out off the kitchen and back into the back yard.
Taking my shirt off as it is full off tears and blood,I chuck it init the wash basket and head into the back yard my self.As I Putting my sunglasses on an unexpected football comes flying into my direction,quickly bringing it down to he floor dans shouts over "sorry dad !" "Be careful" I say passing it back and lying on the sun bed.

••A COUPLE OFF HOURS LATER••
Am lying on the sun bed when I hear Emily call my name "what's up?" I ask sitting up "dans kicking the ball at me !" "Oh Dan mate can you pack it in!" Once again he rolls his eyes. "Get up stairs now !" "What I haven't done anything!" "You rolled your eyes at me for the second time now move it" muttering something to himself,something about it being Emily's fault he makes his way upstairs.
As Emily throws the ball away from her it knocks daisy over, and screams fill he air again
Not again....

•••••••
Authors note
Hey guys sorry I've not been updating I promise I'll
Update more often I just want to know if you guys are still enjoying this book ? If you are don't be afraid to comment your opinions all opinions open xx