Chapter 30

GARYS POV

As we return home I notice a car...a bmw...as I drive closer to the reg plate and in closer view..rob....new I shouldn't have given him a spear key.
As I pull up next to robs car Dawn raises an eyebrow at me. "Uncle rob!" Daisy shouts whilst practically ripping her seat belt from her safety. "Hey princess!" Robbie says helping her out and opening the boot. Rising an eyebrow towards his direction he grab some shopping bag and walks inside. "Rob how did you know we were shopping ?" He stop and turns on the spot "mate we live in a world off paparazzis" rolling my eyes muttering "we ever get any privacy" dawn puts a hand on my shoulder "Your a national treasure Gaz you should have expected it" grinning I walk towards the house with shopping bags in my hands.

****** 30 minuets later******

I help Dawn put the shopping away whilst Rob and Daisy play barbies. I had found out he'd come round to show me demos but it looks like he's to focused with my youngest daughter.
After 'I hate you daddy' and 'I don't love you' from Daisy because I took my band mate from her we are finally sat in my home studio listening to the demos, leaning onto my hand listening to the words a smile appears on my face as I listen to the words
She wants the boys to notice her rainbows, and her ponies she was educated but could not count to ten.
Softly laughing I can't wipe the smile off my face. "mate this is amazing!" Smiling he leans back in his chair "ah mate thanks but I need more fancy helping ?" How could I turn down that face ? Agreeing to help, I run downstairs to grab some drinks non-alcoholic off course, whilst Rob texts Ayda to tell her he's gonna stay the night at ours.
Tonight could be very eventful
Could Success could be in our hands?